Starting a New 285 Corridor Tea Party Group

07 Jul 2010 14:19 #1 by Nmysys
Hopefully, without getting this thread shut down like it was on Pinecam, some of us locals are in the process of planning and organizing a New Tea Party Group for those of us in the 285 Corridor. I will be posting within a few days, what the group comes up with as an agenda, meeting places, ideas, etc. in hopes of getting more people involved in the political process and therefore influencing a return to sanity and respect for the Constitution of this great country.

I have already sent out e-mails to some of the REAL conservatives in State and Federal offices, asking if they would like to speak at one of our proposed functions.

Anyone interested in joining us might forward their e-mail address or other contact information to me.

Ron Spunt

720) 261-5624

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2010 06:03 #2 by JMC
Not a tea party type myself but I hope you have better luck here. If you get some events and speakers going maybe 285bound would record and post.
And Ron ,what did you expect from the nanny site?

08 Jul 2010 06:05 #3 by LOL
JMC, you should join up, maybe we can brainwash you, ha ha :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

08 Jul 2010 06:09 #4 by JMC
Too "in the street" for me. Plus I can be stubborn. I do appreciate that the tea party people got discussion going.

08 Jul 2010 08:03 #5 by Nmysys
JMC:

I guess I got what I expected but it did last for 11 pages before it was locked. By the way, it was unlocked this A.M.

08 Jul 2010 08:18 #6 by CC
Hope you keep the discussion going here so you don't have to worry about her locking up again.
I just may be interested in coming to a Tea Party Event.

08 Jul 2010 09:29 #7 by Nmysys
I just received an affirmative response from Colorado State Senator Mark Scheffel, agreeing to be a speaker at one of our upcoming events.

Ron

08 Jul 2010 09:34 #8 by CinnamonGirl

08 Jul 2010 09:44 #9 by Connie+H
Ron, I was thinking of doing this myself. I would love to have a local tea party. I joined the ETP, but a local party would be great and save a long drive. The hardest part is finding a meeting place around here.
Connie
303-838-4669

08 Jul 2010 16:34 #10 by RivendaleFarms
I like Earl Grey.

Oops, wrong group. :biggrin:

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds