Which candidate are you most like?

03 Jan 2012 20:39 #1 by Martin Ent Inc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2012 21:39 #2 by ScienceChic
That was interesting. I got:
#1. Jon Huntsman
#2. Barack Obama
#3. Ron Paul

In reading the way they phrased those questions, I was struck by how none of them really coincided with my true wishes, so I chose the best compromise. I felt disappointed yet again that none of the candidates really represents me. You can see the rhetoric and double-speak just reading the choices. Ugh.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jan 2012 06:54 #3 by LOL
Jon Huntsman

Didn't like alot of the answers, I selected none of the above for 1/2 of them.

The idea was interesting, but it needs more options. Or a checklist format where you could select several individual items, this format had 3-5 items on each line.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

04 Jan 2012 07:35 #4 by FredHayek
Huntsman
Obama
Romney

Am I slipping to the Left by choosing Obama or has Obama slipped to the right.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Jan 2012 08:28 #5 by BadgerKustoms

"Your answers do not match any of the candidates' positions. You can change an answer by clicking on the issue buttons on the left, or you can close this window and retake the quiz."

Pretty much what I figured... none of them are worth a damn, and none of them have a real functioning brain.

Badger

04 Jan 2012 08:29 #6 by cydl
Paul (by a large margin), Gingrich (ewwww...), and Perry (another ewwwww)! Wow - that's scary!

04 Jan 2012 08:47 #7 by ComputerBreath
Jon Huntsman
Barak Obama
Newt Gingrich

Didn't like the way some of the questions were worded, so I chose the best answer, which I'm not necessarily in 100% agreement with.

04 Jan 2012 08:55 #8 by BearMtnHIB
Paul
Perry
Bachmann

04 Jan 2012 09:34 #9 by ScienceChic
I believe the questions were worded based on a summary of the candidates positions. I didn't like them either, but that's because I don't believe anything coming out of their mouths anyway - none of them are really going to make any solid commitments on anything so they can back out later.

FredHayek wrote: Huntsman
Obama
Romney

Am I slipping to the Left by choosing Obama or has Obama slipped to the right.

I would say that Obama's slipped to the right, but really I think it's just that he's a completely ineffective, non-leader. You may be slipping to the left since your third answer was Romney! :scared: :wink:

BadgerKustoms wrote:

"Your answers do not match any of the candidates' positions. You can change an answer by clicking on the issue buttons on the left, or you can close this window and retake the quiz."

Pretty much what I figured... none of them are worth a damn, and none of them have a real functioning brain.

rofllol I'm not surprised at all by this answer for you! :biggrin: :like:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jan 2012 09:43 #10 by Boneyard
Bachmann= toast, kind of hot for an old broad.
Gingrich= no chance
Paul= weird

Guess I be still looking.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds