Should 285Bound.com join the Internet Blackout on 1/18/12?

24 Jan 2012 15:38 #51 by CinnamonGirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jan 2012 19:17 - 27 Jan 2012 10:33 #52 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Should 285Bound.com join the Internet Blackout on 1/18/12?

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: [That's easy for you to say... I suspect you have never created anything that could be considered intellectual property. I'm a published author... .

Ha ha ha..Published author?

Like you have ever had anything interesting to say...No talent

I see the mental institution let you out for a field trip and gave you a quarter to get on the internet. Enjoy your outing. Don't forget where they parked the short bus.

You're like a guy that throws a baseball like a girl telling us he used to play in the major leagues...We all see your your writing here!- It stinks and your boring. I'm sorry but I just can't imagine anyone paying real money for anything you'd write. No talent whatsoever

25 Jan 2012 19:47 #53 by LadyJazzer

27 Jan 2012 10:32 #54 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Should 285Bound.com join the Internet Blackout on 1/18/12?

LadyJazzer wrote: :lol:
:yeahthat:

Yeah... :roflol:

Ernest Hemmingway is rolling in his grave right now.

27 Jan 2012 11:32 #55 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: [That's easy for you to say... I suspect you have never created anything that could be considered intellectual property. I'm a published author... .

Ha ha ha..Published author?

Like you have ever had anything interesting to say...No talent

I see the mental institution let you out for a field trip and gave you a quarter to get on the internet. Enjoy your outing. Don't forget where they parked the short bus.

You're like a guy that throws a baseball like a girl telling us he used to play in the major leagues...We all see your your writing here!- It stinks and your boring. I'm sorry but I just can't imagine anyone paying real money for anything you'd write. No talent whatsoever

Don't imagine it. Doesn't change facts. Fooling oneself appears to be your favorite pastime.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

27 Jan 2012 17:35 - 27 Jan 2012 21:29 #56 by UNDER MODERATION
What did you write?

Confessions of an Insecure Angry White Man?

27 Jan 2012 19:28 #57 by Rockdoc
I find it interesting when people attack someone's published record, but have no idea of what was written. Worse yet, their own writing leaves much to be desired. Hurtling insults and trying to belittle others is hardly an intelligent approach, rather it illustrates the Neanderthal tactic of a union thug IMHO.

27 Jan 2012 21:28 #58 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I find it interesting when people attack someone's published record, but have no idea of what was written. Worse yet, their own writing leaves much to be desired. Hurtling insults and trying to belittle others is hardly an intelligent approach, rather it illustrates the Neanderthal tactic of a union thug IMHO.

Roc..The man can't write. He's terribly boring, and I never claimed to be an acomplished author? I can barely spell common words..

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds