Who would you..

15 Jul 2010 08:59 - 15 Jul 2010 13:46 #41 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Who would you..

ComputerBreath wrote: President=Teddy Roosevelt

Other Public Figure and first choice=Fred Rogers

I guess nobody else wants to embarass you by pointing it out but...Teddy Roosevelt is on MT RUSHMORE! And he's probaly the only guy that doesn't deserve to be there..

Jesus christ man...This reminds me of a random poll I heard was taken on the 4th of July were most Americans did'nt even know what country we gained our independance from on July 4th 1776...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jul 2010 11:53 #42 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Who would you..
That poll was givi'in to union leaders.

15 Jul 2010 12:30 #43 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Who would you..
James Madison. He helped write the Bill of Rights and he married Dolley, who brought some fun to the White House. He also had to deal with the British invastion (not the Beatles) and appointed excellent diplomats who brokered peace between the two countries.

15 Jul 2010 12:44 #44 by dummy up
Replied by dummy up on topic Who would you..

Satchmo wrote: James Madison. He helped write the Bill of Rights and he married Dolley, who brought some fun to the White House. He also had to deal with the British invastion (not the Beatles) and appointed excellent diplomats who brokered peace between the two countries.

I like that choice a lot

15 Jul 2010 14:01 #45 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Who would you..

Vice Lord wrote: This reminds me of a random poll I heard was taken on the 4th of July were most Americans did'nt even know what country we gained our independance from on July 4th 1776...

We didn't gain independence then. We DECLARED independence on July 4, 1776, but the war for independence raged on for another five years.

Cornwallis finally surrendered on Oct. 19, 1781. The Treaty of Paris wasn't signed by both sides until 1783.

15 Jul 2010 14:23 #46 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Who would you..
Zinnnnnggggggggggg! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

15 Jul 2010 14:50 #47 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Who would you..

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: This reminds me of a random poll I heard was taken on the 4th of July were most Americans did'nt even know what country we gained our independance from on July 4th 1776...

We didn't gain independence then. We DECLARED independence on July 4, 1776, but the war for independence raged on for another five years.

Cornwallis finally surrendered on Oct. 19, 1781. The Treaty of Paris wasn't signed by both sides until 1783.

....All I said was "I heard about a poll"

Nitpicker

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0703/onequa ... ependence/

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds