“My forecast for the near future.”

11 Feb 2012 18:25 #1 by Jonathan Hemlock
As I propose this forecast, please indulge me for a moment as I add a bit of pretext.

Mr. Obama has modified his Health Care Reform Bill, (Obama-Care) to allow institutions having a spiritually based conscience, to no longer provide certain insurance benefits to their female employees. Of which, include Birth Control, the Morning-after Pill and Abortion. Obama has however, allowed for these same employees to gain access to these medications or procedures should they desire, with no apparent cost to themselves.

Mr. Obama has wisely made a pledge to the Women of America. He has declared that regardless of the nature of their employment, they may seek these specific services whenever they should desire. Mr. Obama has also made a remarkable pledge on-behalf of one of the least of all benevolent institutions within the US Marketplace. i.e. the Medical Insurance Industry.

My forecast for the future, predicted to occur within 18 to 24 months from adoption of this modification to Obama-Care, is that the insurance companies which are being forced to carry the cost of these ‘benefits’ for free, will soon grow weary of providing these services at no cost, and will soon cancel all coverage for these institutions and for these particular employees; unless they fork-over the full and complete premiums, themselves.

Most anyone in the US knows that if you are ever denied coverage or if you should ever have your insurance cancelled, or if you should ever go without insurance for even the briefest period of time, you will not be able to purchase insurance, or in the least, you will pay increased premiums in order to regain lesser coverage.

The female employees of these many Christian-Value-Based Universities, Hospitals, Charitable Organizations and the numerous, Mom and Pop Small Businesses, need not worry! Obama-Care will be there for you.…and there’s the rub!

Class Warfare isn't enough, we must now face Sexual Warfare.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Feb 2012 18:36 #2 by Reverend Revelant

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: As I propose this forecast, please indulge me for a moment as I add a bit of pretext.

Mr. Obama has modified his Health Care Reform Bill, (Obama-Care) to allow institutions having a spiritually based conscience, to no longer provide certain insurance benefits to their female employees. Of which, include Birth Control, the Morning-after Pill and Abortion. Obama has however, allowed for these same employees to gain access to these medications or procedures should they desire, with no apparent cost to themselves.

Mr. Obama has wisely made a pledge to the Women of America. He has declared that regardless of the nature of their employment, they may seek these specific services whenever they should desire. Mr. Obama has also made a remarkable pledge on-behalf of one of the least of all benevolent institutions within the US Marketplace. i.e. the Medical Insurance Industry.

My forecast for the future, predicted to occur within 18 to 24 months from adoption of this modification to Obama-Care, is that the insurance companies which are being forced to carry the cost of these ‘benefits’ for free, will soon grow weary of providing these services at no cost, and will soon cancel all coverage for these institutions and for these particular employees; unless they fork-over the full and complete premiums, themselves.

Most anyone in the US knows that if you are ever denied coverage or if you should ever have your insurance cancelled, or if you should ever go without insurance for even the briefest period of time, you will not be able to purchase insurance, or in the least, you will pay increased premiums in order to regain lesser coverage.

The female employees of these many Christian-Value-Based Universities, Hospitals, Charitable Organizations and the numerous, Mom and Pop Small Businesses, need not worry! Obama-Care will be there for you.…and there’s the rub!

Class Warfare isn't enough, we must now face Sexual Warfare.

I have a prediction. No insurance company will be providing this "benefit" at no cost. The cost will be transfered across the board to other policy holders. No where is Obama telling the insurance companies that they have to bear the cost themselves without passing it on to the consumer in some way. If you think otherwise, I have some beach front property in Arizona that I can sell you at a discount.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

11 Feb 2012 19:01 #3 by Jonathan Hemlock
L GOP T,

Isn't that what I just said!!!!

Not only that, each and every one of these individual women will soon find themselves without insurance and will then be forced to afford coverage on their own. If they can't afford it, they will end up on Obama-Care...just as Mr. Obama wants them to be.

11 Feb 2012 20:34 #4 by Rick
Everything this administration is doing is designed to force insurance companies to raise rates (how could they not?) so we will all hate insurance companies as much as the rich. Then the government comes riding in on a single payer horse and we will all cheer!! Then we'll wait in long lines for mediocre health care and import doctors who will work for peanuts.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Feb 2012 21:58 #5 by Whatevergreen
Don't forget the Death Panels. :Koolaid:

12 Feb 2012 10:31 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
Pretty sure the SWHTF in the nest year or so.
Alot of people are fedup and not happy with the way things are going. Just look at the preppers that weren't even heard of a few years ago.

12 Feb 2012 12:35 #7 by Rick

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Pretty sure the SWHTF in the nest year or so.
Alot of people are fedup and not happy with the way things are going. Just look at the preppers that weren't even heard of a few years ago.

:lol: Had to look up SWHTF and preppers...guess I must be a little slow.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Feb 2012 12:37 #8 by Martin Ent Inc
:biggrin:

VL will save Bailey.

12 Feb 2012 18:06 #9 by imaryd
Try being a senior and wondering just what Obamacare will do to you, not for you, to you!

12 Feb 2012 18:19 #10 by Martin Ent Inc
This

To save the economy, on May 1st, 2012, Obama will announce that he is ordering the immigration department to start deporting old people (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Obamacare costs.

Old people are easier to catch, and won't remember how to get back home!

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds