Why Romney lost my vote.

23 Feb 2012 15:40 #1 by JMC
Why Romney lost my vote. was created by JMC
In last nights debate when he was asked to refute a misconception about him by the public, he when into an irrelevant answer.
When the moderator politely asked him to address the question he arrogantly said " you decide your question and I'll decide my answer.
What a dismissive response to a softball question. Is this going to be his position as President at a press conference? We deserve an honest direct answer.
I thought the guy was a little phony but that response lost it for me.
Go Ron Paul..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Feb 2012 15:44 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Why Romney lost my vote.
Romney is a practiced politician, that is for sure. But somehow, he still manages to make verbal gaffes.
And one of the advantages of the three others is that they tend not to hedge about their answers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Feb 2012 15:47 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Why Romney lost my vote.

FredHayek wrote: Romney is a practiced politician, that is for sure. But somehow, he still manages to make verbal gaffes.
And one of the advantages of the three others is that they tend not to hedge about their answers.

It was his arrogance that got to me. It was an easy question.

23 Feb 2012 16:29 #4 by imaryd
Replied by imaryd on topic Why Romney lost my vote.
I didn't like him in '08, and I still don't! There is just something about him that is phony.

23 Feb 2012 16:30 #5 by Martin Ent Inc
He's just like Obama

23 Feb 2012 17:43 #6 by cydl
Replied by cydl on topic Why Romney lost my vote.
The guy's a jerk. He reminds me of every tight-a## CEO who would sell their mother into slavery if they thought they could make a buck off of it. The reason he can't answer any questions is because he has no opinions or convictions and he has to punt to wait and see what his handlers tell him to say. He is a slimeball. And I need to shut up because this isn't in the Ring.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds