51 TO 49

16 Mar 2012 16:30 #1 by Jonathan Hemlock
51 TO 49 was created by Jonathan Hemlock
When Barack Obama was elected, no one truly knew who he was; so his campaign was based on nothing more than Hope. His platform also included another concept which included a word that begins with the letter C. A word that I now believe was implied to be, "Corruption"! (However, it may have been the synonym to the word corruption; that being the word, “Chicago”)

Now that we have had almost 4 years of Obama's nonsensical trade, investment and fiscal policies; his failed domestic and his so-called shovel-ready stimulus policies; along with his ridiculously miserable record on foreign policy, I wonder how we as a nation can be so closely split to favor him for re-election.

The Republican Party does have a truly Conservative Candidate. The Lame-Stream Media would have you believe there is no one within the GOP who can beat Obama. But, that really isn’t the point.

It simply boils down to the point that we as individuals must regain control over our ever-increasing, further encroaching and encumbering, debt ridden and usurping government.

We must vote to oppose Barack Obama, merely to stop our government from further forward progress along this current course.

It doesn’t get much simpler than that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2012 16:49 #2 by Reverend Revelant
Replied by Reverend Revelant on topic 51 TO 49

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: When Barack Obama was elected, no one truly knew who he was; so his campaign was based on nothing more than Hope. His platform also included another concept which included a word that begins with the letter C. A word that I now believe was implied to be, "Corruption"! (However, it may have been the synonym to the word corruption; that being the word, “Chicago”)

Now that we have had almost 4 years of Obama's nonsensical trade, investment and fiscal policies; his failed domestic and his so-called shovel-ready stimulus policies; along with his ridiculously miserable record on foreign policy, I wonder how we as a nation can be so closely split to favor him for re-election.

The Republican Party does have a truly Conservative Candidate. The Lame-Stream Media would have you believe there is no one within the GOP who can beat Obama. But, that really isn’t the point.

It simply boils down to the point that we as individuals must regain control over our ever-increasing, further encroaching and encumbering, debt ridden and usurping government.

We must vote to oppose Barack Obama, merely to stop our government from further forward progress along this current course.

It doesn’t get much simpler than that!

YOU R AN IDIOT!

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

16 Mar 2012 16:55 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic 51 TO 49
And voting in yet another big-party, entrenched in cronyism, holding fast to the status quo, not coming up with any novel plans but rehashing the same old crap, Republican candidate is going to do it for us? Sorry JH, but I don't think so. Obama's not turned us around, but just another R isn't going to do it either, and certainly not as President only - we need to get a significant percentage of reps in the House and Senate from a 3rd, independent party which will force the Reps and Dems to stop with the stupid rhetoric and partisan-only favored plans that don't help this country, but instead have to negotiate and compromise with the 3rd party, in order to good legislation passed. We need to get the government working for the public again, and neither of the 2 big parties has done that for decades. They need to be marginalized.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Mar 2012 17:03 #4 by Jonathan Hemlock
Replied by Jonathan Hemlock on topic 51 TO 49
SC, Please Stand-by! Burgers are burnin' on the Grill!

16 Mar 2012 17:45 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic 51 TO 49
:VeryScared: Oh Gawd, don't let the burgers burn!!! That's sacriligeous right there, ruining perfectly good red meat! :angry: :biggrin:

I'm on the clock for a Girls Night Out with my daughter, so I'll have to get back to you later. Looking forward to another fun debate with you so bring it on! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Mar 2012 17:48 #6 by Jonathan Hemlock
Replied by Jonathan Hemlock on topic 51 TO 49
Yes, SC. I must concede! However lacking a 3rd party, we have to move towards a more Conservative appraoach to economics, welfare and other entitlements. We need to allow Jobs to be created an limit regulation which hinders business growth through managed Capitalism. Capitalism hasn't failed us, corruption has! Corruption exists everywhere and total and complete prosecution under the law, is warranted, justified and immediately necessary for those who wish to abuse the current conditions.

We must stop with the rhetoric and find viable Conservative Candidates. None seem to exist in the 2 partys and a 3rd party would be welcome. However, I believe it has been a long road getting to where we are today and as we organize and vote for the most Conservative candidate on all electoral ballots, we can begin the long and likely arduous road to returning this Nation to its righful owners.

16 Mar 2012 20:19 #7 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic 51 TO 49
Who did you vote for last time that fit what you are advocating?

How about the Libertarian Party? When was the last time you vote for one of their candidates?

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds