Hollywood morals?

06 Apr 2012 21:21 #1 by Residenttroll returns
“October Baby” follows the emotional journey of a young woman who learns that she was almost aborted, but at the last minute was instead given up for adoption. The film almost didn’t see the light of day.
“This film couldn’t find a home, no studio wanted to touch it. It was considered too controversial,” Erwin continued. “There was a real moment of despair at one point, the film wasn’t finished and nobody would take a look at it. But every time we screened it, it attracted such intense emotional reactions. So we had to raise the money ourselves, and the release process took much longer than we wanted.”
According to Dr. Ted Baehr, founder of the Christian movie site Movieguide.org, the success of “October Baby” can be attributed to a strong Christian and moral world view that touched the hearts of those who saw it. He says it’s important for more audiences to have the chance to see it, too.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... z1rJyB1mwy

RT: Yep, that's Hollywood. Saving a baby from death is controversial; but, being a homosexual is normal and healthy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2012 21:30 #2 by Reverend Revelant
Replied by Reverend Revelant on topic Hollywood morals?

residenttroll wrote: “October Baby” follows the emotional journey of a young woman who learns that she was almost aborted, but at the last minute was instead given up for adoption. The film almost didn’t see the light of day.
“This film couldn’t find a home, no studio wanted to touch it. It was considered too controversial,” Erwin continued. “There was a real moment of despair at one point, the film wasn’t finished and nobody would take a look at it. But every time we screened it, it attracted such intense emotional reactions. So we had to raise the money ourselves, and the release process took much longer than we wanted.”
According to Dr. Ted Baehr, founder of the Christian movie site Movieguide.org, the success of “October Baby” can be attributed to a strong Christian and moral world view that touched the hearts of those who saw it. He says it’s important for more audiences to have the chance to see it, too.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... z1rJyB1mwy

RT: Yep, that's Hollywood. Saving a baby from death is controversial; but, being a homosexual is normal and healthy.

But it's legal to kill babies and you are born with sexual preferences... what's your problem?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

06 Apr 2012 21:54 #3 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Hollywood morals?
Aren't the words "Hollywood" and "morals" strung together mutually exclusive? It's like jumbo shrimp, or liberal conservatism!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

07 Apr 2012 08:05 #4 by Cowboy
Replied by Cowboy on topic Hollywood morals?
Look what’s on TV. There is not a show on, which portrays a traditional family, with a (female) mom and a (male) father. Everyone is divorced or homosexual, and that’s the new normal, I think not. There are NO morals in Hollywood, other than what the progressive liberal’s want to portray as morals.

07 Apr 2012 08:27 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Hollywood morals?
There's a reason why trash like Jersey Shore and Real Housewives are so popular...people want to watch sexualized train wrecks. As society goes down hill, Hollywood is more than willing to perpetuate the decline in morality if it pays off. There's no turning back now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Apr 2012 09:25 #6 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Hollywood morals?
Agreed. Some of our worst politicians ever have their roots in Hollywood.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

07 Apr 2012 10:01 #7 by Residenttroll returns
Photo-Fish,

Thanks for recognizing that even a monkey/chimp doesn't ABORT it's babies. Only a chump would make killing a baby acceptable.

07 Apr 2012 10:06 #8 by Residenttroll returns
Hey Photo-Fish....is this your utopia of a society?

"The best-known gay an­i­mal is the dwarf chim­pan­zee, or bo­no­bo, one of hu­man­i­ty’s closest rel­a­tives. The whole spe­cies is bi­sex­u­al: sex plays a glar­ing role in all their ac­tiv­i­ties and de­fuses po­ten­tial vi­o­lence, Boek­man ar­gued, the usu­al meth­od of solv­ing con­flicts among an­i­mals.

“Sex among dwarf chim­pan­zees is in fact the busi­ness of the whole fam­i­ly,” he re­marked. “The cute lit­tle ones of­ten lend a help­ing hand when they en­gage in oral sex with each oth­er.”

RT: Oh boy, I bet the perverts from the left are all excited that there is support for pedophilia in the chimpanzee world.... too bad they want to abort their next set of sex victims. Explains why so many perverts are homosexuals....they just love mimicking the wild gay world of wild animals. rofllol rofllol :lol: :lol: Let stupidity reign.

08 Apr 2012 09:27 #9 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Hollywood morals?

Photo-fish wrote: Agreed. Some of our worst politicians ever have their roots in Hollywood.

Maybe you could show Reagan's Hollywood contribution to the nasty trash we see on tv today. The topic is HOLLYWOOD MORALS...what did Reagan do in Hollywood that contributed to the moral decline?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Apr 2012 10:29 #10 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Hollywood morals?
Hey, The Simpsons has a family where the mother and father are still married and they have three adorable children.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds