blue collar dems angry at Obamas

26 Apr 2012 14:21 #1 by Blazer Bob
Fact or fiction. I do not know. If it is true I think we will see them change their behavior and tone down but not abandon his war on "millionaires and billionaires".

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ ... mas/538141

"Blue collar Democratic voters, stuck taking depressing “staycations” because they can’t afford gas and hotels, are resentful of the first family’s 17 lavish vacations around the world and don’t want their tax dollars paying for the Obamas’ holidays, according to a new analysis of swing voters."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Apr 2012 14:43 #2 by archer
So Republican pollsters go into a group of Democrats and ask questions......and what do ya know, they get exactly the answers they are looking for. What a surprise!

rofllol

26 Apr 2012 22:42 #3 by otisptoadwater

First lady Michelle Obama's 2010 trip to Spain cost taxpayers nearly $470,000, according to a conservative watchdog group that obtained Secret Service records from the overseas excursion.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/26/michelle-obama-spain-vacation-cost-taxpayers-nearly-470g-watchdog-group-claims/?test=latestnews#ixzz1tDDtV3ZT

But what's a half a million dollars of tax payers money when the stress on Barry's family is so overbearing? Besides the Secret Service is the reference for the information so this information can't possibly be true.

Remind me again, is the CIC responsible for his staff and the actions of each and every one of his subordinates?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

27 Apr 2012 07:16 #4 by MWMGROUP

archer wrote: So Republican pollsters go into a group of Democrats and ask questions......and what do ya know, they get exactly the answers they are looking for. What a surprise!

rofllol

Hmmm... so Democrats are not known for speaking the truth when asked? Go figure.

27 Apr 2012 07:25 #5 by akilina

neptunechimney wrote: Fact or fiction. I do not know. If it is true I think we will see them change their behavior and tone down but not abandon his war on "millionaires and billionaires".

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ ... mas/538141

"Blue collar Democratic voters, stuck taking depressing “staycations” because they can’t afford gas and hotels, are resentful of the first family’s 17 lavish vacations around the world and don’t want their tax dollars paying for the Obamas’ holidays, according to a new analysis of swing voters."

No matter who Obuma initially pisses off, he will throw money at them via talk of legislation like he did on student loans to lure them back. Never mind we can't afford it.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds