When Will the Secret Service Visit Eminem?

28 Apr 2012 16:31 #1 by otisptoadwater
I guess it's hard to be objective when you are preoccupied with destroying a Capitalist society...

[youtube:y82obhd9]
[/youtube:y82obhd9]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2012 22:09 - 29 Apr 2012 13:45 #2 by chevy man

29 Apr 2012 00:44 #3 by LadyJazzer
If I were a draft-evading, child-molesting, poacher with a big mouth I doubt that it would be too much of a surprise to find that a concert had been cancelled. But look on the bright side--He can go immediately into conservative-victim mode and the knuckle-draggers will buy it, hook-line-and-sinker.

29 Apr 2012 12:22 #4 by FredHayek
Maybe the ss will visit Marshall Mather's if they find out whores live nearby

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Apr 2012 12:32 #5 by LadyJazzer
Maybe they'll visit David Vitter, or John Ensign?

29 Apr 2012 12:34 #6 by ScienceChic

FredHayek wrote: Maybe the ss will visit Marshall Mather's if they find out whores live nearby

Isn't that a given...? :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Apr 2012 15:21 #7 by FredHayek
I heard David Vitter was planning to spend time down in Colombia investigating these prostitution allegations. He should probably include Barney Frank on his fact gathering mission.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Apr 2012 14:17 #8 by MWMGROUP
Marshall Matters III

30 Apr 2012 14:19 #9 by MWMGROUP

LadyJazzer wrote: If I were a draft-evading, child-molesting, poacher with a big mouth I doubt that it would be too much of a surprise to find that a concert had been cancelled. But look on the bright side--He can go immediately into conservative-victim mode and the knuckle-draggers will buy it, hook-line-and-sinker.

Hmmm... Ms. SH, do you have proof that he was a child molester?

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds