What Barry's Visit to Afghanistan Accomplished

03 May 2012 21:49 #11 by otisptoadwater

Sheldon wrote: We all understand that anything that President Obama does is going to be mocked and belittled by you right wing extremists. Racists!

And therefore what? Are you saying that the 7 people who were killed were not really human beings because they were Afghan citizens, just disposable rubes that no one cared about?

That much aside, is your avatar pointing to where your brains are supposed to be? If so you need to point to the other end of your body because that is where your brains are.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2012 21:55 #12 by Sheldon

otisptoadwater wrote:

Sheldon wrote: We all understand that anything that President Obama does is going to be mocked and belittled by you right wing extremists. Racists!

And therefore what? Are you saying that the 7 people who were killed were not really human beings because they were Afghan citizens, just disposable rubes that no one cared about?

That much aside, is your avatar pointing to where your brains are supposed to be? If so you need to point to the other end of your body because that is where your brains are.

Where did you get that? I said that whatever Obama does will be belittled by those on the right and you jump to the 7 people killed? I can't attack you back because apparently, if I do so it is a problem, but when everyone else does so, its okay.

03 May 2012 22:16 #13 by otisptoadwater
Let me help you figure it out:

1) Barry planned to be in Afghanistan on the anniversary of OBL's death as a way to boost his popularity and reelection campaign.
2) Advance teams are sent to secure his location no matter where he travels in the world, INCONUS and OCONUS. Advance teams can arrive as much as three weeks in advance of a visit from the POTUS and it's not very difficult to tell what the advance teams are there for once they arrive and begin to do business with the locals.
3) Why wouldn't AQ and the Taliban exploit this opportunity to avenge OBL's execution (I choose that word from their perspecive, not mine)?
4) Had Barry stayed home AQ and the Taliban could have picked any date to kick off their spring offensive. Instead Barry needed to make one more campaign stop.

Now answer my question about your avatar.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

03 May 2012 22:19 #14 by Sheldon
Every president can and should visit the troops in the field. Every wartime president has done so. It is only a problem for you when Obama does it.

03 May 2012 22:22 #15 by otisptoadwater

03 May 2012 23:03 #16 by Rick

Sheldon wrote:

CritiKalbILL wrote:

Now I know you are VL...nice try douche.

I notice this little gem didn't get removed. Very selective, your outrage at name calling.

I know you can take it VL and it's jack a bag of water ffs.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 May 2012 23:05 #17 by otisptoadwater

03 May 2012 23:25 #18 by Rick

otisptoadwater wrote:

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 May 2012 08:38 #19 by Martin Ent Inc

otisptoadwater wrote: Now answer my question about your avatar.

VL has to go get some advice and help on that ? he will get back to you after he consults his people.

04 May 2012 09:43 - 04 May 2012 09:53 #20 by JSG
Obama's mistake was not being handed a fake turkey decoration for a photo op with the troops.

Here stopped in Iraq that Thanksgiving for 2 1/2 hours -- basically long enough to get the photo op and get the hell out of Dodge.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds