What Barry's Visit to Afghanistan Accomplished

02 May 2012 20:13 #1 by otisptoadwater
KABUL, Afghanistan – A suicide car bomber and Taliban militants disguised in burqas attacked a compound housing hundreds of foreigners in the Afghan capital on Wednesday, killing seven people, officials and witnesses said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/05/01/afghan-official-reports-3-explosions-shooting-in-capital-city/#ixzz1tliq808a

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2012 14:42 #2 by 2wlady
That's what they SAY. Probably been planned for a while. Why do you believe the taliban?

03 May 2012 14:45 #3 by Sheldon
We all understand that anything that President Obama does is going to be mocked and belittled by you right wing extremists. Racists!

03 May 2012 15:19 #4 by FredHayek
"Mission Accomplished"
Or didn't Obama say he was going to end the war in Afghanistan. Maybe for some American troops but I think the fighting will continue for decades

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 May 2012 15:22 #5 by Kate
I heard Willard paid a surprise visit to his money in the Cayman Islands.

03 May 2012 15:26 #6 by FredHayek

Kate wrote: I heard Willard paid a surprise visit to his money in the Cayman Islands.

Mitt should really offer to not take a salary while he is in office.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 May 2012 17:06 #7 by Reverend Revelant

Sheldon wrote: We all understand that anything that President Obama does is going to be mocked and belittled by you right wing extremists. Racists!

You're damn straight he'll be mocked. Our White-Black President is a worthless fool who is going to ruin this country. He deserves everything that the right throws at him.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

03 May 2012 17:52 #8 by Rick

Sheldon wrote: We all understand that anything that President Obama does is going to be mocked and belittled by you right wing extremists. Racists!

Now I know you are VL...nice try douche.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 May 2012 18:40 #9 by Martin Ent Inc
Yeah the name may change but the spots are still the same.

03 May 2012 21:41 #10 by Sheldon

CritiKalbILL wrote:

Now I know you are VL...nice try douche.

I notice this little gem didn't get removed. Very selective, your outrage at name calling.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds