Test your knowledge of major political parties

03 May 2012 07:58 #1 by akilina
Too easy for this crowd. But look at the rest of the population.

Test your knowledge of the major political parties by taking our short 13-question quiz. Then see how you did in comparison with 1,000 randomly sampled adults asked the same questions in a national survey conducted Mar. 29-Apr. 1, 2012 by the Pew Research Center.

http://pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/?src=prc-headline

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2012 08:09 #2 by LOL
It is surprising that with such an easy test like that, way more than half got so many wrong answers.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

03 May 2012 10:27 #3 by FredHayek
13 out of 13. In the 8%.

Pretty simple, but maybe people don't understand what party they claim affiliation with. They are Dems becuase they hate the Republicans or vice versa.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 May 2012 10:31 #4 by netdude
You can denigrate one side or other here on 285 bound all you want but I would wager that most of the Courthouse participants got at least 10 or 11 right and hopefully most of us got all 13 right (I did).

I will say that I probably would't question most people here on weather or not the CARE about our country. Just how they feel is the best way to run it..... :Whistle

03 May 2012 12:27 #5 by FredHayek
What was up with the people who got zero right? Drugs?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 May 2012 14:40 #6 by JSG
Probably Fox News watchers. :Whistle

03 May 2012 14:53 #7 by akilina

JSG wrote: Probably Fox News watchers. :Whistle

rofllol

Pretty frightening stats. And some of them vote! Probably left wing news watchers. :Whistle

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

03 May 2012 14:56 #8 by Sheldon

FredHayek wrote: What was up with the people who got zero right? Drugs?

I love drugs and got 13/13. Try again skippie!

03 May 2012 15:09 #9 by pineinthegrass
With just two answers per question, even if you just guess on each question you should still on average score a 6 or 7. So I think those who scored 3 or less were trying to get the wrong answer on purpose. Or perhaps they were Florida Democratic voters and didn't know how to push their mouse button to correctly select the answer?

Anyway, it just shows you how inaccurate polls can be. Garbage in, garbage out.

03 May 2012 15:15 #10 by Sheldon
If you just click "next" all the way through, it counts all of your answers wrong.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds