Test your knowledge of major political parties

03 May 2012 21:00 #11 by akilina
And you found this out cuz you didn't know any of the answers?

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2012 21:47 #12 by Sheldon

Sheldon wrote:

FredHayek wrote: What was up with the people who got zero right? Drugs?

I love drugs and got 13/13. Try again skippie!

03 May 2012 21:55 #13 by otisptoadwater
13 really soft questions that anyone should know the answers to and the majority of the population can't answer them all correctly... It's a sad day for America!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

03 May 2012 23:10 #14 by Rick
I don't think jay Leno's "Jay Walking" is too far off the average mark in this country.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds