List Of impressive Accomplishments by President Obama

05 May 2012 16:44 #1 by otisptoadwater

I get upset when people say that President Obama doesn't have any record to run on.

List of impressive Obama accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he ever was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in, a legal impossibility.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

Read more: http://audacityoflogic.blogspot.com/2012/03/list-of-impressive-accomplishments-by.html

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 May 2012 21:24 #2 by skwrl
Folks should check out

What the f has Obama done so far .com but spell out the f word and delete the spaces

05 May 2012 21:35 #3 by JSG
Keep repeating the debunked lies over and over. There's always some idiot that will believe them.

05 May 2012 21:42 #4 by otisptoadwater
If it prevents just one skull full of mush from voting for Obama it's worth it.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

05 May 2012 22:30 #5 by archer

otisptoadwater wrote: If it prevents just one skull full of mush from voting for Obama it's worth it.

A lie is a lie, making excuses for it makes it worse. Only a skull full of mush would believe your lies, but I guess you are really preaching to the conservative choir with this thread, you have a pretty low opinion of your fellow conservatives.

06 May 2012 09:10 #6 by LadyJazzer
And who, on this board, does he think he's going to convert? :lol:

Yes, I was just looking at the accomplishments of the previous GOP moron...

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2009/01/1 ... f-descent/

06 May 2012 09:16 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
I think he is the first prez to play golf at all 57 states, and every continent.
Maybe the first to apologize to everyone in the world.

06 May 2012 10:19 #8 by archer

Martin Ent Inc wrote: I think he is the first prez to play golf at all 57 states, and every continent.
Maybe the first to apologize to everyone in the world.

Got a source for that?

06 May 2012 10:30 #9 by LadyJazzer
Still pushing that previously debunked "apologist" crap? :lol:

I'd ask you for a source, but since the only source you appear to have is that selectively-edited montage from FauxNews, which has already been destroyed point-by-point, I won't bother. But you keep that Kool-Aid jug handy...You're going to need a lot more of it.

06 May 2012 11:25 #10 by ScienceChic
Hey, it's not like the next president will do any better, no matter who gets elected - this mess is decades in the fix-up.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds