Noam Chomsky to RT: Bush torturer, Obama just kills

18 May 2012 16:19 #11 by Whatevergreen
Only you can guilt yourself Otis. If you think that is what I am trying to do then maybe a little soul searching is in order on your part. And I didn't say I don't like you. I don't know you enough to have that sort opinion. Most of your comments up to about 3 weeks ago are very level headed and your stuff in the Fun House is of the hook funny.

Also I see that Neptune erased his last post. Coward. That's OK. I guess if I don't fall lock step with all the Republican ideals or think the Tea Baggars are a bunch of fools I am assumed a Leftist. I am quite conservative. I just prefer to think for myself and be intellectually honest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2012 18:44 #12 by Rick

Whatevergreen wrote: That's OK. I guess if I don't fall lock step with all the Republican ideals or think the Tea Baggars are a bunch of fools I am assumed a Leftist. I am quite conservative. I just prefer to think for myself and be intellectually honest.

Intellectually honest? rofllol I've been reading your posts for quite some time and your claim to be "quite conservative" is laughable at best. Maybe I missed something over the past year or so but I can't remember any post of yours that didn't line up with the liberals on this board. Maybe you have your own definition of the word OR your can show some example of your conservative posts?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 May 2012 18:48 #13 by otisptoadwater

Whatevergreen wrote: I guess if I don't fall lock step with all the Republican ideals or think the Tea Baggars are a bunch of fools I am assumed a Leftist. I am quite conservative. I just prefer to think for myself and be intellectually honest.

On the contrary, speak your mind, we all have that right as citizens (at least as of today we still do). As you might imagine, I'm more than a little concerned about where the current administration is taking our nation. I posted a few weeks ago that, while no one would like it, I am intent on posting anti-Obama information through the end of the election.

I am simply keeping my promise, when I make a commitment I see it through to completion. I'll make no apologies for what I believe to be right; I am still open to logical arguments that may change my opinion. While I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the same from others, my experience has been that too many go with the herd rather than think for themselves and have the courage to do what is right and just.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

18 May 2012 21:37 #14 by Blazer Bob

Whatevergreen wrote: Only you can guilt yourself Otis. If you think that is what I am trying to do then maybe a little soul searching is in order on your part. And I didn't say I don't like you. I don't know you enough to have that sort opinion. Most of your comments up to about 3 weeks ago are very level headed and your stuff in the Fun House is of the hook funny.

Also I see that Neptune erased his last post. Coward. That's OK. I guess if I don't fall lock step with all the Republican ideals or think the Tea Baggars are a bunch of fools I am assumed a Leftist. I am quite conservative. I just prefer to think for myself and be intellectually honest.

LOL. I think you are a comedian, thanks for the laughs.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds