GOP Rep Steers Millions In Federal $$ To Ridiculous Purchase

20 May 2012 18:53 #11 by LOL
Actually I have re-thunk my position on this. We could save alot of money by firing all the GAO and DOD purchasing administrators and let Congress approve all of the 10's Billion Purchase orders for every single nut and bolt and bracket that they buy. Problem solved.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2012 19:18 #12 by Rick

jmc wrote: Why can't we all admit the D's and R's all do everything .
Then maybe we can move on to something adult.

:like: 100% correct....and if government employees/politicians were held to the same standards as we average peasants, we would be able to fire them on the spot...then we might get people who are accountable for their transgressions. But then what fun would that be, they would all be unemployed or in jail...then what would we argue about?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 May 2012 19:20 #13 by LadyJazzer
Yes, and it's time to take the House back from the teabaggers, and win a few more seats in the Senate and put these wackos out of our misery.

20 May 2012 20:00 #14 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, and it's time to take the House back from the teabaggers, and win a few more seats in the Senate and put these wackos out of our misery.

Ain't gonna happen, but you can dream :thumbsup:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 May 2012 23:28 #15 by archer

CritiKalbILL wrote:

archer wrote: I'm pretty sure a Democrat has done it too....which makes it OK for a Republican to do it. I find it interesting that whatever a Republican does is justified by a Democrat having done it first. Can't these Republicans ever think for themselves?

I'm pretty sure a Republican has done it before....which makes it OK for a Democrat to do it. I find it interesting that whatever a Democrat does is justified by a Republican having done it first. Can't these Democrats ever think for themselves?

Thanks Bill......that is exactly what I was referring to.....you can't even create your own insults, you have to parrot a Democrat. Really.......do we want to put this country in the hands of the GOP? If the conservatives here are any example, the GOP can't complete a thought without copying a democrat.

21 May 2012 03:31 #16 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: If the conservatives here are any example, the GOP can't complete a thought without copying a democrat.

Well... I don't think any of us here are politicians and have any chance of ever being in the US Senate or even the presidency... so your example is anecdotal in the least, stupid at most. That's the best you can come up with?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

21 May 2012 07:54 #17 by archer

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

archer wrote: If the conservatives here are any example, the GOP can't complete a thought without copying a democrat.

Well... I don't think any of us here are politicians and have any chance of ever being in the US Senate or even the presidency... so your example is anecdotal in the least, stupid at most. That's the best you can come up with?

Nope, but its all his parroting post deserved.

21 May 2012 08:00 #18 by FredHayek
Congress going back to the Dems? Possibly, but locally it looks like Joe Coors has a chance to take out perpetual incumbent Perlmutter. It would be awesome to see Colorado go back to being a red state.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 May 2012 08:36 #19 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote: Congress going back to the Dems? Possibly, but locally it looks like Joe Coors has a chance to take out perpetual incumbent Perlmutter. It would be awesome to see Colorado go back to being a red state.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

21 May 2012 09:02 #20 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: and put these wackos out of our misery.

Only to be replaced by other whackos. We still loose.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds