Pulling over a COP!!!

22 May 2012 20:00 #1 by AlpineMike
Okay. I do not want anybody getting the wrong idea here. LISTEN! I respect Law Enforcement officers and people who work for the common good, but this Youtube video is a must see!

I am confused though...what is happening with this officer??? The cops have radios and (many times) plenty of backup. Is this some kind of joke? There is no reason why a cop should feel like running from a civilian counterpart. The actions by the civilian could be interpreted as a distress signal by the officer. Why did the officer run? This must be a joke or hoax. There is not a single officer I know that would react this way.
That being said, if this Youtube poster is for real...good job finding a cop who is not doing his job. Bad cop..no doughnut!
[youtube:2aqfrrp4]
![/youtube:2aqfrrp4]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2012 20:26 #2 by AlpineMike
Replied by AlpineMike on topic Pulling over a COP!!!
Oh yeah..a lot of F-bombs in the video, so keep the fragile ears away.

22 May 2012 22:57 #3 by RHT08
Replied by RHT08 on topic Pulling over a COP!!!
I have seen a Park County Sheriffs Black Chevy Tahoe or simular chevy model on 285. This guy comes up from the city Monday through Friday mornings at about 0540 at very high rates of speed. He goes through the speed trap at morrison at well over the posted 45 and will lose you like you are standing still. I think it is nice that they get to drive like that!!!! I will keep paying for his gas and of course we will buy him a new vehicle if he totals that one out. I really dont see why he has a PCSO vehicle anyway???? I heard he was with swat, but really? if he lives in Westminster is He really available for a swat type situation???? If you have to call him wouldn't Jeffco be closer???? Maybe he is assigned the vehicle in case there are any more unruly keg parties, this way they can load up the injured kegs and rush them in for evidence!!! I have the officers plate # but who could be trusted to do the right thing with it?????

23 May 2012 06:45 #4 by The Boss
Replied by The Boss on topic Pulling over a COP!!!

RHT08 wrote: I have seen a Park County Sheriffs Black Chevy Tahoe or simular chevy model on 285. This guy comes up from the city Monday through Friday mornings at about 0540 at very high rates of speed. He goes through the speed trap at morrison at well over the posted 45 and will lose you like you are standing still. I think it is nice that they get to drive like that!!!! I will keep paying for his gas and of course we will buy him a new vehicle if he totals that one out. I really dont see why he has a PCSO vehicle anyway???? I heard he was with swat, but really? if he lives in Westminster is He really available for a swat type situation???? If you have to call him wouldn't Jeffco be closer???? Maybe he is assigned the vehicle in case there are any more unruly keg parties, this way they can load up the injured kegs and rush them in for evidence!!! I have the officers plate # but who could be trusted to do the right thing with it?????

Pretty simple, video it, post the crap out of it, send it to the BOCC, state police, parents groups, the officer's house, his mom, etc. It's 2012. All the cameras and drones and GPSs are going to backfire on LEO if they abuse their power.

not all cops are bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6wYa0S ... re=related

23 May 2012 07:45 #5 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Pulling over a COP!!!
Why on earth would you take the word of the foul-mouthed videographer that the cop was running from him? Interior noise could have prevented the officer from hearing the guy's horn. We have no idea what the officer was doing -- he could have been on a DV call or he could have been late for dinner. But the guy following him is an ass.

23 May 2012 10:13 #6 by MWMGROUP
Replied by MWMGROUP on topic Pulling over a COP!!!
The idiot (guy videoing) is lucky he didn't end up wearing bracelets with a missing SIM card!

23 May 2012 21:56 #7 by AlpineMike
Replied by AlpineMike on topic Pulling over a COP!!!
I do believe that 99% of effective and successful police officers have their head on a swivel. Most any officer (or any average person) should detect that they are being followed by another vehicle (esp. at a high rate of speed).
The person who videoed this did actually break the law through driving behavior. He should have been questioned or arrested for questioning. The major thing is SAFETY! Both the officer and the civilian had neglect towards personal and public safety. This is why I posted this video.
The youtube video could be a hoax. Why did the officer just stand there? Are they both high on drugs? They may have fabricated this event together but I doubt it. We only see the civilian point of view in the video...I wonder what was going on in the mind of the cop. Anyone's guess.
Just to let everyone know...it is really easy to pull over a cop...just break the law (even from behind).

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds