Speaking of [crickets chirping]

25 May 2012 15:27 #1 by LadyJazzer
Speaking of [crickets chirping]

Sure has been quiet lately about "gas prices", hasn't it? I guess the fact that gas has fallen 17-cents/gallon in the last 90 days--(in what is usually a holiday period where it typically rises) has gone unnoticed. I guess the fact that prices have been sliding for 13-weeks in a row has also gone unnoticed. I guess the fact that gas prices are actually LOWER than they were a year ago at this time has gone unnoticed. I guess the steady stream of crap that it was "Obama's fault that they were rising...(but he had nothing to do with their falling)" is starting to wear a bit thin around the edges...

What's that you say?...Prices would be lower if he'd just let them finish the Keystone pipeline? (...so the Koch Brothers can get richer?) Oh, sorry...that's a loser too...

Keystone XL Would Raise Gas Prices, Report Finds

Ooopsie... Another Rightie talking point down the tubes... (and the lies about "number of jobs that would be created" right down with it...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2012 15:58 #2 by MWMGROUP
(((chirp, chirp...)))

25 May 2012 16:02 #3 by Martin Ent Inc
The OUTRAGE of the day.

25 May 2012 16:27 #4 by Arlen

LadyJazzer wrote: Speaking of [crickets chirping]

Sure has been quiet lately about "gas prices", hasn't it? I guess the fact that gas has fallen 17-cents/gallon in the last 90 days--(in what is usually a holiday period where it typically rises) has gone unnoticed. I guess the fact that prices have been sliding for 13-weeks in a row has also gone unnoticed. I guess the fact that gas prices are actually LOWER than they were a year ago at this time has gone unnoticed. I guess the steady stream of crap that it was "Obama's fault that they were rising...(but he had nothing to do with their falling)" is starting to wear a bit thin around the edges...

What's that you say?...Prices would be lower if he'd just let them finish the Keystone pipeline? (...so the Koch Brothers can get richer?) Oh, sorry...that's a loser too...

Keystone XL Would Raise Gas Prices, Report Finds

Ooopsie... Another Rightie talking point down the tubes... (and the lies about "number of jobs that would be created" right down with it...)

The reasons that gas prices are falling (according to today's edition of Wall Street Journal) is because the world economy is tanking.
Yep, I think that Obama can take credit for that!

If you are a subscriber you can read the entire article which mentions this very subject of gas prices falling.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304840904577423961992317658.html?mod=ITP_pageone_0

25 May 2012 16:37 #5 by LadyJazzer

Martin Ent Inc wrote: The OUTRAGE of the day.

Outrage? rofllol :lol: Hardly... I'm thrilled...I can fill my tank for LESS than I did last year at this time, and less than it was costing me 90 days ago.

While I appreciate the fact that your mission-in-life is to use my pet-phrases against me whenever possible, you might try waiting until they are appropriate for the situation...

Oh, I forgot...Reading comprehension is a factor... :lol:

25 May 2012 16:42 #6 by LadyJazzer

Arlen wrote: The reasons that gas prices are falling (according to today's edition of Wall Street Journal) is because the world economy is tanking.

If you are a subscriber you can read the entire article which mentions this very subject of gas prices falling.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304840904577423961992317658.html?mod=ITP_pageone_0

Gee, and just a few months ago the reason they were rising (according to the SAME source: WSJ) was because of political unrest, world uncertainty about prices, and the increased consumption by China and the other world nations...

I guess when world conditions are to blame for both the rise and fall, they only apply to Obama on the way up...

You can't make this sh*t up... rofllol

25 May 2012 16:50 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
:VeryScared:

The only thing you ever offer is you silly phrases, and BS, but thanks for playing.

25 May 2012 16:51 - 25 May 2012 16:52 #8 by LadyJazzer
Thanks for another irrelevant meaningless post... I expect nothing less...and therefore, am never disappointed.

DEFLECTORS ON MAXIMUM!

25 May 2012 16:52 #9 by Arlen

LadyJazzer wrote:

Arlen wrote: The reasons that gas prices are falling (according to today's edition of Wall Street Journal) is because the world economy is tanking.

Gee, and just a few months ago the reason they were rising (according to the SAME source: WSJ) was because of political unrest, world uncertainty about prices, and the increased consumption by China and the other world nations...

I guess when world conditions are to blame for both the rise and fall, they only apply to Obama on the way up...

You can't make this sh*t up... rofllol

Obviously, you need to apply for the position of editor at the Wall Street Journal.

25 May 2012 16:53 #10 by LadyJazzer
No, all I have to do is read it...

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds