Speaking of [crickets chirping]

25 May 2012 16:54 #11 by Arlen
Too bad that they did not ask for your opinion before they printed their, obviously, misinformed article.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2012 16:55 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
I am cloaked.

25 May 2012 16:56 #13 by Reverend Revelant

Martin Ent Inc wrote: I am cloaked.

Kate says we have to stop insulting people like that. So stop it.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

25 May 2012 16:57 #14 by Martin Ent Inc
I am not un-cloaking.

25 May 2012 18:20 #15 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Speaking of [crickets chirping]
rofllol :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 May 2012 18:35 #16 by LadyJazzer

Joe wrote: rofllol :lol:

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

25 May 2012 20:52 #17 by FredHayek
The Republican leases created by "W" are finally coming into production? The US is actually becoming an energy exporter. Who would have thunk it?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 May 2012 22:42 #18 by LadyJazzer
We were exporting a couple of years ago when prices were rising...and, in fact, WSJ was suggesting that was one of the reasons for the domestic gas-prices rising. Your point is....?

Oh, and by the way....

Consumers' mood rises as pump prices fall

Helped by an ongoing slide in gasoline prices, half of all consumers said the economy had improved during the past year. Buying plans for vehicles and household durables also improved, helped by expectations for bigger paychecks. Wealthier households are expecting their incomes to rise by 2 percent in the year ahead; lower income households expect just a 0.3 percent gain.

The main driver of the brighter outlook seems to be the very visible gains consumers are seeing when they buy gasoline.

http://economywatch.msnbc.msn.com/_news ... -fall?lite

Dang...Those Rightie talking-points just keep going down in flames... Consumer sentiment up; 26 straight months of job-growth (that already exceeds what Bush accomplished in 8 years, and reversed the 750,000 jobs/month that he was losing); gas-prices down; economy improving...

And, yep, unemployment is still too high...But never fear--the GOP has an answer for that...Cut people's unemployment benefits; kick them off, while at the same time making it harder to qualify, while at the same time cutting training programs to help them find new jobs... Yessireebob, the GOP has found the ANSWER!! Can I get a HALLELUJAH!!!?!?!?!

25 May 2012 23:12 #19 by archer
Thanks LJ....now we know how Romney will get to 6% unemployment....he just won't count them as unemployed because they are either no longer on the unemployment list, they are not trained for any job so stopped trying, or they were denied unemployment when the were laid off. Oh wait...he can't do that, the conservatives would surely scream about the unreported unemployed like they have with Obama, wouldn't they? Really they would, don't ya think?

26 May 2012 06:49 #20 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Thanks LJ....now we know how Romney will get to 6% unemployment....he just won't count them as unemployed because they are either no longer on the unemployment list, they are not trained for any job so stopped trying, or they were denied unemployment when the were laid off. Oh wait...he can't do that, the conservatives would surely scream about the unreported unemployed like they have with Obama, wouldn't they? Really they would, don't ya think?

I see that you have already admitted defeat, and are calculating the political tactics that the Romney campaign may take during his administration. Not a bad idea, get ahead of the curve, have your defense ready. Good sport.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds