And now let's take a little break from the crazy

25 May 2012 17:45 #1 by Reverend Revelant
Japanese man cooks, serves own genitals

TOKYO — A Japanese artist cooked his own genitals and served them to five paying diners in Tokyo to cover the medical costs, in a bizarre act to raise awareness about sexual minorities.

Mao Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March and kept them frozen for two months before dishing them out -- seasoned and braised -- to customers at an event hall on May 13, according to postings on his Twitter account and local police.

Diners paid 20,000 yen ($250) for the plate with a portion of genitals. Pictures published on a website appeared to show the meal came complete with mushrooms and a parsley garnish.

The painter, who is reportedly 22, said on Twitter the organ had been removed by a physician and certified to be free of infections.

Police in Tokyo said they knew of the episode, but added that it had not broken the law as cannibalism was not illegal in Japan.
"We are aware of the case. There was nothing (criminal) to it. It does not violate any detailed rules. There is nothing to take action about," an officer at Suginami police station told AFP.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... e78488.2d1

"Gotta be crispy, gotta be golden, gotta be juicy" you just shake then bake, and that genitalia's so crisp and juicy and golden it makes me look golden, if you know what I mean. And I helped"

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2012 18:37 #2 by LadyJazzer
"And now let's take a little break from the crazy"

Oh?...Are you leaving?

(Oh, and the obligatory rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: )

25 May 2012 18:42 #3 by Bard

25 May 2012 20:44 #4 by FredHayek
Talk about suffering for your art. Makes Van Gogh look like a Nancy-boy. Does Colorado still have a anti-Packer Cannibalism law?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 May 2012 20:55 #5 by otisptoadwater
I suppose that if this becomes popular in Japanese culture this might happen more quickly than predicted:

http://www.inquisitr.com/236517/lack-of-babies-could-lead-to-japanese-extinction/

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds