BARTEL???????? REALLY???????????

09 Jun 2012 09:19 #1 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Come-on!!! This has got to be a joke, REALLY??? Isn't this the gentleman that was caught on video tossing questions from our community that were gathered on 285bound to be asked at the Sheriffs debate at Crow Hill Station 2 in 2010? And isn't this the same guy that was totally behind Graves at the beginning of that campaign, then when the campaign really started getting good at the debates, he decided to start backing Wagoner instead? Seems to me that "someone" got to him for him to throw all those questions for the candidates on the floor. And doesn't he remember that there were about 80 people in that room who witnessed him throwing away our questions? How could he even think of running? Seems he'd be hiding his head in the sand..... wow rofllol

We're suppose to trust this man? He was caught red-handed on video throwing questions on the floor and not asking the questions of the Sheriff candidates.... no way!!!! I just can't believe this county. Hey I know what?? When we receive these political flyers from him in the mail, or your ballot, just throw it in the trash like he did "YOUR" questions...... I'm just not voting, it doesn't count anyway!! 2 elections now....

THEN it was asked later by the community that submitted those questions to be asked, "WHY" they were thrown on the floor in the corner, and the answer was "they were repeated questions, AND they were not approved by the Republican Committee here in Park"...... yea right!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2012 19:20 #2 by akilina
An article in The Flume talks about Bartel's association with the Repub party. No big deal for the most part except in ParkCo, that good ole boys network has to go. Brazell has experience managing money while Bartel's foreclosure demonstrates he can't manage his own finances, why would I trust him with ParkCo's.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

09 Jun 2012 19:33 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic BARTEL???????? REALLY???????????

akilina wrote: An article in The Flume talks about Bartel's association with the Repub party. No big deal for the most part except in ParkCo, that good ole boys network has to go. Brazell has experience managing money while Bartel's foreclosure demonstrates he can't manage his own finances, why would I trust him with ParkCo's.

Akilina, I haven't figured you out yet, what are you, a Republican or a Democrat?

09 Jun 2012 20:44 #4 by akilina
lol You haven't been following if you are asking. Obuma, Obimbo, Oblimpo, Stupido is failing miserably.

Not fond of the Repubs though in ParkCo.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

09 Jun 2012 21:41 #5 by LadyJazzer

Vice Lord wrote:

akilina wrote: An article in The Flume talks about Bartel's association with the Repub party. No big deal for the most part except in ParkCo, that good ole boys network has to go. Brazell has experience managing money while Bartel's foreclosure demonstrates he can't manage his own finances, why would I trust him with ParkCo's.

Akilina, I haven't figured you out yet, what are you, a Republican or a Democrat?

Whatever it is, it's ANGRY...

10 Jun 2012 19:04 #6 by Rick

Democracy4Sale wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Whatever it is, it's ANGRY...

That's probably true LJ. I'm just glad there are some happy people like you still around to brighten this board. I'm sorry I had you all wrong for so long... it must be my old age kicking in. Maybe we could do lunch sometime and bury the hatchet? :peace:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jun 2012 13:35 #7 by Cowboy
Its funny, those who know the least bitch the most. Brazel is a spend and tax democrat, who just a few months ago changed his party to republican just to run. Yes Bartel has fallen on hard times, many people have. So are you hammering on those people as well? Bartel has voulentered for Park County for many years as a EMT/Paramedic. What have you given to Park County other than your lip service? Bartel also has quite a few good ideas to help Park County and to get away from the "Good old Boy" system thats been in place for too many years!!!!

11 Jun 2012 14:00 #8 by akilina
Yep your bi*ching quite a bit cowboy.

I appreciate the work Bartel did for Park County in an EMT role. Doesn't mean he is qualified to handle the finances of Park County. When he gets his own house in order I might be willing to look at it differently, maybe. All his close association with the ParkCo Republican Party, including our less than admirable commissioners and sheriff has me wondering how influence he would be.

At least Brazell has experience on budgets and conflict resolutions.

As to what I have done for Park County, let me say that when I am here I volunteer a lot, that's when I am not volunteering overseas.

What have you done cowboy besides wag your lips?

11 Jun 2012 17:23 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic BARTEL???????? REALLY???????????

akilina wrote: lol You haven't been following if you are asking. Obuma, Obimbo, Oblimpo, Stupido is failing miserably.

Not fond of the Repubs though in ParkCo.

Sorry...I can't talk to you anymore

12 Jun 2012 10:38 #10 by akilina
lol How come?

I should clarify, not fond of the repub machinery running ParkCo. Bartel looks like more of the same. Need someone who can think independently of the two Commissioners.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds