Hebrew NOT dogs......

19 Jun 2012 14:53 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Hebrew NOT dogs......

jmc wrote: Just be consistent with the rest of the religious cranks and I am cool.
If one religion is nonsense then they are all nonsense.

Totally disagree with that. My deism is totally superior to any other religion! I don't have any silly rules to follow or have to prove my faith, pray to anyone, etc. :thumbsup:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jun 2012 14:57 #12 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Hebrew NOT dogs......

FredHayek wrote:

jmc wrote: Just be consistent with the rest of the religious cranks and I am cool.

Totally disagree with that. My deism is totally superior to any other religion! I don't have any silly rules to follow or have to prove my faith, pray to anyone, etc. :thumbsup:

systematic of why "belief" leads to disaster, everybody thinks theirs is " totally superior" just leads to death, hatred and war. Thanks for proving my point.

19 Jun 2012 15:06 #13 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Hebrew NOT dogs......

jmc wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

systematic of why "belief" leads to disaster, everybody thinks theirs is " totally superior" just leads to death, hatred and war. Thanks for proving my point.

:VeryScared: Remembering the horrors of the Deist/Druid Wars of the 670's. One man was slapped by another man for being an idiot and drinking too mead.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jun 2012 15:24 #14 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Hebrew NOT dogs......

FredHayek wrote:

jmc wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

:VeryScared: Remembering the horrors of the Deist/Druid Wars of the 670's. One man was slapped by another man for being an idiot and drinking too mead.

I never thought you were stupid, but ?????

07 Jul 2012 16:44 #15 by Valle Girl
Replied by Valle Girl on topic Hebrew NOT dogs......

pineinthegrass wrote: After reading all of this, I'm ready to poke my eye out...

:lol:

07 Jul 2012 17:49 #16 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Hebrew NOT dogs......
I know you guys are having fun with this, but thought I would add a brief description of kosher:

Kosher is the word used to describe food and drink in keeping with the Jewish law, koshrut. Foods that are not kosher are dubbed "treif."

http://www.ehow.com/about_5368960_kosher-food-mean.html

I'm not Jewish nor religious. If a company states that the food it is selling is kosher and it is not, then that company should be sued. They are unethical and used that to make a profit. Their bad.

My grandmother worked for a Jewish couple. One rooster was always attacking her when she went for eggs, until one day she wrung its neck. She told the Mrs. who replied that they wouldn't say anything and just cook it. I guess sometimes you just can't follow your religion, especially in hard times.

16 Jul 2012 16:32 #17 by Valle Girl
Replied by Valle Girl on topic Hebrew NOT dogs......

jmc wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

jmc wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

I never thought you were stupid, but ?????

JMC...I love you...your are so "claro" espanol for "to the point"

16 Jul 2012 17:04 #18 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Hebrew NOT dogs......
My sister keeps kosher and it is a BIG DEAL. She returned from Israel a few months ago and her luggage was full of cooking utensils that were properly blessed.

As far as I know only orthodox and Hasidic Jews keep kosher. Also as far as I know those communities are pretty to vary insular. If there is merit to this law suite I would think that before it is settled in court the co. would be out of business due to lack of sales.

2wlady wrote: I know you guys are having fun with this, but thought I would add a brief description of kosher:

Kosher is the word used to describe food and drink in keeping with the Jewish law, koshrut. Foods that are not kosher are dubbed "treif."

http://www.ehow.com/about_5368960_kosher-food-mean.html

I'm not Jewish nor religious. If a company states that the food it is selling is kosher and it is not, then that company should be sued. They are unethical and used that to make a profit. Their bad.

My grandmother worked for a Jewish couple. One rooster was always attacking her when she went for eggs, until one day she wrung its neck. She told the Mrs. who replied that they wouldn't say anything and just cook it. I guess sometimes you just can't follow your religion, especially in hard times.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds