O is for Outsourcing

27 Jun 2012 20:04 #1 by otisptoadwater
Obama campaign bashes Romney for Bain offshoring, employs call center in Canada

BY: Bill McMorris - June 26, 2012 2:07 pm

The Obama campaign spent nearly $4,700 on telemarketing services from a Canadian telemarketing company called Pacific East between March and June, a Washington Free Beacon study of federal election filings shows.

Pacific East is not the only foreign telemarketing firm raking in cash from the president’s reelection campaign. Obama paid a call center in Manila, Philippines $78,314.10 for telemarketing services between the start of the campaign and March.

Pacific East is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, though the campaign issued more than a dozen checks to a P.O. box located in Washington State—about 1,000 feet from the Canadian border and 9 miles from its headquarters in Canada.

Read more: http://freebeacon.com/o-is-for-outsourcing/

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2012 20:42 #2 by billonthehill
Replied by billonthehill on topic O is for Outsourcing
Gee, Why does He need to hire call centers at all. I thought that He would have millions of his faithfull to do that for him???

A wise man keeps his mind open so that he may know when he is wrong.
Value your elders, They always have somthing to teach you.
The day I stop learning, Is the day I die! G.Mcf.W a man of his word.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds