VOTE

18 Jul 2010 13:08 #1 by Tammy Davis
VOTE was created by Tammy Davis
Election day is getting close - Mail Ballots will go out on Tuesday for the Primary - If you do not get one by Friday please find your way to the polls on Aug. 10th. Voting is so important for US to speak up for what "We the People" need or want. Please DO NOT let yourself be muted or swayed - Please research all your candidate choices and be educated on your choices - Go out and speak your mind and VOTE no matter your party affiliation - If you're an Independent you may declare your party at the polls - This election is just too important to pass by and ignore. From a County level to a State level to a National level - Speak up and be proud of what YOU have to say and what and who YOU believe in! Everyone's voice needs to be heard - your candidate choice could lose by only a few votes if you don't speak your mind - Then you end up beating yourself over your head because you could have made the difference. So Please Stand Up and Speak Out and Vote for Whoever you Believe In!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2010 12:16 #2 by Tammy Davis
Replied by Tammy Davis on topic VOTE
I would like to place this topic back on top of the board as I feel very strongly about my statement here.

Thank you,

Tammy Davis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds