Don't we have our own "plagiarism" happening in Park County?

20 Jul 2010 05:42 #1 by Let the Wildlife run PC
We all keep seeing on telelvision stories about the "plagiarism" charges being thrown. Don't we have that happening right here under our noses?

We have Fred with his infamous "DITTO" and "Again, I agree with Michael", but we all know they ARE Michaels ideas, and Fred has never done any of Michaels ideas, never will. Like, "if you haven't done any of these things in 12 years, you're going to start NOW?" It's just a little too late there Freddy boy.

Then at the last debate Lillian was talking about how we need to get "bids", atleast 3" for the Communications center, (duh???) At any rate, just at midnight on July 15th, it was posted on Park Co. governments web-site, "taking bids" for the new comm. center. Tighe just stole Lillians idea, isn't that plagiarism, also?

Can't these people think for themselves??? I guess it's easier to ride on someones "coat-tail".... :popcorn:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jul 2010 06:45 - 21 Jul 2010 18:51 #2 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

20 Jul 2010 14:01 #3 by Local_Historian
Idea theft, sadly, is not prosecutable, unless you have it written down in some form, dated and seen by others on a date prior. Just saying "hey, ain't this a great idea?" is only going to get someone enterprising enough to say "yup, it sure is" and impliment it.

Bottom line - does it matter where the idea came from as long as they are getting off their asses and doing something with it?

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds