Straight A student denied diploma.

21 Aug 2012 22:58 #11 by Raees

LOL wrote: Ridiculous. Everyone slips up a heck and hell once in awhile. The taxpayers should deny these admin a-holes a paycheck or two. SOBs

They should be forced to withdraw from the Republican party!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2012 12:37 #12 by Something the Dog Said
Yet another brilliant rule by those darn Okies:

An Oklahoma City kindergartner was forced to turn his University of Michigan shirt inside out last week because it violated a city ban on any apparel not supportive of the state's college teams.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... DTsF91lTd4

Apparently their reasoning is that any 5 year old who is not wearing an OU or OSU sweatshirt is probably a gang banger.

"The rule is among many restricting clothing and dress in the city schools. It came into effect in 2005 after suggestions from a gang task force. On the list of banned items, non-Oklahoma college dress falls directly in between gang symbol haircuts and "satanic cult dress, witchcraft and related symbols.""

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

22 Aug 2012 12:55 #13 by RCCL
I see a marketing opportunity out of this...

We need to print some shirts that have "I finished all the requirements for my degree at Prague High School... and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" on the front, and "Hell if I know where they're keeping my diploma" on the back!

22 Aug 2012 12:57 #14 by ScienceChic

RCCL wrote: I see a marketing opportunity out of this...

We need to print some shirts that have "I finished all the requirements for my degree at Prague High School... and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" on the front, and "Hell if I know where they're keeping my diploma" on the back!

:like: rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Aug 2012 14:22 #15 by FredHayek
Sounds like the graduate w/o diploma is refusing to go along with the school's wishes. Sassy! Or stupid?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Aug 2012 21:23 #16 by Rockdoc
Honor BS. She could have said :How the f**k should I know? Then the code of honor would be violated, not with hell.
Why write an apology for something that the administrator found offensive (one of my favorite words. Thank you Saudi Arabia). Judging from the audience response, they did not find it offensive. I simply resent anyone who feels they have the right to tell you how you must speak, eat or walk. F&*k em, or to hell with them.

Yes, the real world will punish you in various ways for a wrong move after a decade of good work and deeds. Such is life. It does not debilitate you. What will not happen is someone taking away what you earned. They may try, but lets wait and see if she gets her diploma without a bullshit apology for being human. You have rights and she earned her degree the old fashion way,,, she earned it. Yes, a suit would serve this administrative a**hole well.

24 Aug 2012 06:01 #17 by LOL
Hey Rockdoc! Right on!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds