VERY Concerned.... Mail-in ballots arrived

20 Jul 2010 16:21 - 20 Jul 2010 17:10 #1 by Let the Wildlife run PC
We all know someone that has been involved in voting fraud one way or another here. I just received the "mail-in" ballot today. Now folks that don't know any better will be sending them back in, going to Deb Green. She is not suppose to be anywhere near those ballots because she is running for office. The same with Fred.

We called the Secretary of the State letting them know about the situation up here (as far as voting), she told us by law "there is suppose to be a video camera taping through the whole process (in the room), then they send the tape to us". I don't know, I sure don't trust any part of it. If that's the case with video, our BOCC office could take video, then change or throw away ballots off camera. The FBI-voting fraud division is also aware, but are they there now?

Maybe (just a suggestion) everyone should NOT mail in their ballots, and just wait till the 10th of August, go in and do it in the voting machine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jul 2010 16:26 #2 by Mtn Gramma
What makes you think the FBI will be at all the polling places? Did someone in their office indicate this?

20 Jul 2010 16:53 #3 by mama bear
Oh my goodness! FBI at polling places? Never heard of such a thing! Where did you get that piece of info from??

20 Jul 2010 17:20 #4 by PrintSmith
Perhaps just a wee bit paranoid, aren't we? This isn't Chicago after all..........

20 Jul 2010 17:38 #5 by Nmysys
No but Chicago could learn a few things from Park County. IMHO

20 Jul 2010 17:43 #6 by Local_Historian
What? The Park County dead don't get to vote this year? They're concerned about the state of things too!

21 Jul 2010 09:53 #7 by Let the Wildlife run PC

PrintSmith wrote: Perhaps just a wee bit paranoid, aren't we? This isn't Chicago after all..........

Their track record speaks for itself. They want NO ONE from the outside to interfere with the "Good ol' Boys" club.

21 Jul 2010 12:23 #8 by vglyman
I say it's time to get rid of all them good?(crappy) ol boys!!!! I would never mail in a vote, seriously you trust the postal service, really? And if you didn't know the obamanation won without ever counting the mail in ballots. Yes and I also heard the FBI voter fraud unit is looking into Park County shenanigans.

21 Jul 2010 12:56 #9 by Scooby72
Ok, I'm just as skeptical as the next person, but really? If there was voter fraud and it has been going on the appropriate officials should have been or should be notified. It should have been reported to the Colorado Secretary of State.

If this has been going on, has anyone made a formal complaint with sate? Do we know for a fact that it is going on?

21 Jul 2010 13:10 #10 by Let the Wildlife run PC
There have been numerous complaints sent to the SOS!!!! Any reply was written to the "Clerk and Recorder". Do you really think they would tell us the results..... Come-on folks, we're dealing with a POLICE DEPARTMENT!!! They know the laws, and know how to manipulate them to their favor!!!

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds