VERY Concerned.... Mail-in ballots arrived

21 Jul 2010 15:10 #11 by 40coupe
4everyoung, and the rest of you good folks, you all have every reason to be concerned about voter fraud in Park County. 4everyoung, that's exactly the best thing to do. DO NOT 'mail it in'. Go to the polls, in person, and cast your vote, then and there. If you all are sick and tired of the nepotism, cronyism and crooked politics in Park County Public Government, take time off from work or home and VOTE! 'When In Doubt, Vote 'Em Out!'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2010 15:25 #12 by Scooby72
Ok, if there is voter fraud, what difference would it make if it was mailed in, hand delivered, or on election day?

21 Jul 2010 15:44 #13 by 40coupe
By delivering the ballot personally or voting on Election Day, you would be removing one venue for voting fraud to occur, i.e., the 'Must Have Gotten Lost In the Mail' excuse/reason/explanation.

22 Jul 2010 06:45 #14 by Let the Wildlife run PC
OMG people...... the envelopes are addressed to Deb Greene, she cannot touch them what-so-ever because she's running for office. But....... can we see who's opening those envelopes??? This is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!

22 Jul 2010 08:44 #15 by LadyJazzer
No, all the envelopes will be sorted out into a separate pile, and then the black helicopters are going to come take them to a secret location, where they will be scanned for anthrax, and......[whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop....]

22 Jul 2010 09:23 #16 by Let the Wildlife run PC
What we all need to do to help or STOP this from happening is call the Secretary of State at the number posted on the previous page. And in order to get their attention is to let them know that "our mail in ballots are addressed to our "Clerk and Recorder, Debra Greene, who is running agin for office, and could we please get someone to come up here to verify that Debra Greene is NOT touching them". Bad thing is, who-ever ends up with the ballots in their hands is part of the "good ol' boy" group... This is not a joke LadyJazzer, this is very real and serious laws being broken if ballots are being tampered with as in the last election. Wegener made damn sure that if he knew you were going to vote against him, that "suddenly" when you went to vote, your name of 2 years as a registered republican voter had "dissapeared".

I think the more people we have call the SOS and complain, the better!!!!

22 Jul 2010 09:28 #17 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Secretary of State: 303-894-2200 x6303!!! PLEASE people, this is serious!!!!

22 Jul 2010 17:32 #18 by RidinHy06
Our SOS contact (given to me by an FBI agent) is Wayne Munster.
His email address is: .

22 Jul 2010 20:54 #19 by Photo-fish
I am done with this topic.

It has gotten too personal for me in the last 24 hours. I found myself in an on the street version of The Ring in a local business. I was just shopping and next thing I'm part of an argument between 5 people I didn't know. I was stunned and embarrassed for all of us, store owner included. I don't want that to happen here because I like this new site. There is a huge pot of bitterness here, boiling hot, and people are bound to get hurt. I am not gonna be a part of that.

I hope that when this sh** storm of an election cycle is over that we all don't have bits and pieces of each other’s crap hanging off our noses.

For those of you that have been so intense on these topics, I hope that you are just as vigilant in watching over what the next Park County Administration does no matter who wins. Remember, 'No Passes'. I will be looking for you to report back on this board the progress (or decline). Heck you could even create your own forum.

Another thing I would suggest is venture outside the Ring or Courthouse for a while. There is some cool and funny sh** on this site happening daily.

I can shotgun post with the best of them dontcha know!

Peace,
:coolphotos: :fishing:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds