Primary Battles?

21 Jul 2010 11:50 #1 by FredHayek
Primary Battles? was created by FredHayek
Which primary do you think is the most vicious? I was thinking Norton V. buck, but Romanoff V. Bennett is also pretty brutal. Maes isn't having to do much versus McInnis because Scott is shooting off his own foot.
:popcorn:
Fun to watch these bitter, scheming people in action.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2010 12:00 #2 by fordgirl
Replied by fordgirl on topic Primary Battles?
look into the mcinnis issue a bit deeper - would this issue of ever come out if ali hasan was still in the treasures race? All this started over scott not endorsing ali hasan - politics....hmm

21 Jul 2010 12:14 #3 by conifermtman
Replied by conifermtman on topic Primary Battles?
Nothing like watching the Republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Hopefully we won't have Hickenlooper as governor and Bennet or Romanoff as Senator. I really don't like Norton, too much RINO in her same goes for McInnis.

21 Jul 2010 12:46 #4 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Primary Battles?
In regards to Norton v Buck, the only nasty one I have seen thus far is Norton. Buck seems to be keeping his activities limited to why you should vote for him instead of why you shouldn't vote for his opponent. I, for one, prefer this type of a campaign.

And the primaries don't got nuthin' on what we're going to see once the final card for the election has been decided. Though most are at least somewhat reticent to launch into pitbull mode against a member of their own party, neither side seems to have much restraint when it is a member of the other party.

21 Jul 2010 13:21 #5 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Primary Battles?
The anti Norton ads are put up a PAC, over which Buck has no control.

Here is the latest on Maes.
http://coloradoindependent.com/57757/no ... el-manager

it's going to be interesting to see what shakes out over the next week. I suggest hanging on to those ballots until the last minute.

21 Jul 2010 13:38 #6 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Primary Battles?

fordgirl wrote: look into the mcinnis issue a bit deeper - would this issue of ever come out if ali hasan was still in the treasures race? All this started over scott not endorsing ali hasan - politics....hmm

Regardless of why it came out, I'm glad it's out. I'm tired of politicians thinking they're royalty and can lie, plagiarize, etc., increasing our taxes as they go. No moral compass.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds