Nevada's Sharron Angle avoiding the media

21 Jul 2010 22:30 #1 by Wayne Harrison
Since reporters have been asking Tea Party candidate Sharron Angle tough questions about the platform posted on her own website, she's been avoiding the media (except for Fox). Reporters wanted to know why she want's to cut out the Social Security program, for instance, something she advocates on her own website. She asked, "Where are you getting these questions?" and then went into an anti-Harry Reid rant.

Here's how she handled a question and answer session in Reno (she's the woman in the background on the left):

[youtube:30pajvgj]
[/youtube:30pajvgj]

Thank goodness she isn't running here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2010 23:13 #2 by outdoor338
Wayne, plenty of this both ways, liberal Matthews lying about angle, why let any liberal media source get near her for an interview, I have worked in several campaigns, I have been a witness to interviews and how distorted in print they were:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/chr ... rron-angle

21 Jul 2010 23:24 #3 by Wayne Harrison
So your answer is to pick who you chose to be interviewed by and ignore the rest?

These were local reporters in Nevada that she walked away from... a week after she said she was through stonewalling the media. In another clip I saw she wouldn't even talk about statements posted on her own website.

21 Jul 2010 23:35 #4 by outdoor338
Not pick and chose....I just can barely keep my eyes open,,,20 hours and no sleep! I am ready to crash for the night,,,have a good one!

22 Jul 2010 12:22 #5 by FredHayek
Might be a smart decision for the woman until she feels comfortable enough in front of the press. Hopefully she is getting speech training right now.
Saw a speech by the unlikley candidate Greene last week and it was embarrasing. He most likely hurt his cause by opening his mouth.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Jul 2010 12:53 #6 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wayne Harrison wrote: So your answer is to pick who you chose to be interviewed by and ignore the rest?

Who else picks and chooses? ummm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? Oh yes that's right

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds