So that bombshell Obama video

04 Oct 2012 21:24 #31 by LadyJazzer
And instead of $5 Trillion dollar tax-cuts for the wealthy...Offshore bank accounts and tax-avoidance schemes...And lies about his so-called "health-care plan"...and companies "harvested" to make him and his buddies richer while laying off thousands and sending their jobs to China...(What was that about "stopping China from cheating?)

:lol: you can't make this stuff up...

Oh...And did I mention that the current numbers are:

Today's Electoral College vote-projections: Obama: 303 / RMoney: 191

(270 to win)....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Oct 2012 21:45 #32 by FredHayek
Still waiting for the new poll numbers to show up...Not Romney is leading Obama by 5 points in the latest polls.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Oct 2012 21:56 #33 by PonyTail
What? You mean NBC has faked, er, I mean taken another poll?

04 Oct 2012 22:21 #34 by LadyJazzer
Oh, don't worry...It's just the usual "oversampled Democrats"... :lol:

05 Oct 2012 14:33 #35 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic So that bombshell Obama video

Democracy4Sale wrote: And instead of $5 Trillion dollar tax-cuts for the wealthy...Offshore bank accounts and tax-avoidance schemes...And lies about his so-called "health-care plan"...and companies "harvested" to make him and his buddies richer while laying off thousands and sending their jobs to China...(What was that about "stopping China from cheating?)

:lol: you can't make this stuff up...

Oh...And did I mention that the current numbers are:

Today's Electoral College vote-projections: Obama: 303 / RMoney: 191

(270 to win)....

The $5 trillon tax cut for the wealthy is nothing but an Obama lie. Please point out where Romeny said anything of the sort.

05 Oct 2012 15:24 - 05 Oct 2012 15:31 #36 by LadyJazzer
No...It isn't... You can look on YouTube for the speeches where RMoney says he's going to give 20% tax-cuts to EVERYBODY, including the wealthy. It's simple math... That adds up to $5 TRILLION....And no matter how much he shakes that Etch-a-Sketch and lies about what he's said, the numbers don't change. And lying about it in a debate doesn't make it change either...

But thanks for playing.

Fact Check: A $5 Trillion Cut

A number of readers have asked the following question: “How accurate are President Obama’s claims about Mitt Romney’s $5 trillion tax cut?”

In the first debate segment, Mr. Obama and Mr. Romney repeatedly sparred over whether or not Mr. Romney has proposed a $5 trillion tax cut.

It is true that Mr. Romney has proposed “revenue neutral” tax reform, meaning that he would not expand the deficit. However, he has proposed cutting all marginal tax rates by 20 percent — which would in and of itself cut tax revenue by $5 trillion.

05 Oct 2012 15:29 #37 by FredHayek
I believe the five trillion as much as I believe Biden will raise taxes by one trillion.

Neither will happen, no matter who wins. Unless you are extending it out 20 years and no budget extends past one year.

05 Oct 2012 15:32 #38 by LadyJazzer
Then don't vote for him... :lol:

05 Oct 2012 21:04 #39 by archer
Really Fred, you want to tell women what they should consider a war on women? I'm sure we know better than you who is waging war on us and our rights.

05 Oct 2012 21:20 #40 by FredHayek

archer wrote: Really Fred, you want to tell women what they should consider a war on women? I'm sure we know better than you who is waging war on us and our rights.

Republican women gave me my talking points. When did Republicans overturn Roe V. Wade? Ban birth control? Both parties use scare tactics and you are falling for this one. Sure Republicans take advantage of the Moral Majority types but these rights have never declined. I think legal abortion and birth control access is a good thing but don't believe either will end if Romney wins. Do you? I also don't believe if Obama wins he will ruin the country. There are natural checks and balances which prevent any president from becoming all powerful.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds