Another Teacher that should be Fired.

04 Oct 2012 17:00 #1 by Grady
But she won't, protected by her union/tenure

Philly Student Told to Lose Romney T-Shirt or Get Out.
A Philadelphia high schooler says she was humiliated after her teacher told her to lose her Gov. Mitt Romney T-shirt comparing it to “wearing a KKK shirt.”

Samantha Pawlucy, a 16-year-old sophomore at Charles Carroll High School in the Port Richmond section of the city, says she wore a pink Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan T-shirt last Friday during the school's dress down day.

No one made an issue of Samantha’s political T-shirt until she got to geometry class.

"The teacher told me to get out of the classroom, I said no," Samantha said.

"She told me to take off my shirt and said that she has another one if I need one. And then the teacher asked me… 'are your parents Republican?' I said, 'I don't know.' She said that's like her wearing a KKK shirt."

Sounds like bullying to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Oct 2012 18:59 #2 by PonyTail
and she should be fired for it

04 Oct 2012 19:28 #3 by akilina
Why? Do you know what the dress code or rules are for the school district even if it is dress down day? Stupid of teacher to mention the KKK though.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

04 Oct 2012 19:35 #4 by FredHayek
Bullying and intimidation tactics.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds