Thanks to all the concerned citizens who attended

23 Jul 2010 09:08 #1 by Nmysys
Last night we held our first real meeting of the 285 Corridor Tea Party Group and I want to personally thank all the people who showed up and participated. Wow, what a great group of people.

We were fortunate to finally get to hear from one of the candidates for Park County Government without the censorship of the PCRCC and get to see a side unseen before and one of the people we were told couldn't qualify as a deputy here impressed us all as well.

I can see from the response last night that the silent majority isn't going to be silent any longer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2010 09:12 #2 by chocolove
Sorry I missed it. Glad you had a good turnout and that the 'unqualified for Deputy' made a good impression.

23 Jul 2010 09:15 #3 by The Viking
I really wanted to make it but just coldn't last night.

23 Jul 2010 09:29 #4 by Cadillacokeefe
It was a great turn out! Thanks to Nmysys for securing the meeting space & getting the meeting going, and to the rest of the group who participated in everything from setting up tables and chairs to addressing our group.  :Thanks:

For those who missed the meeting, don't worry, we're not going anywhere! Keep watching this board for more information. We are currently looking for concerned citizens to join action committees to help elect candidates and a address the issues that you/we feel most strongly about. If you are interested in helping out let us know. Remember, the primary is only a few weeks away..tick, tick, tick!!

It's time to get off our couches and take action to take our govenment back! :woo hoo:

23 Jul 2010 17:14 #5 by outlawdenn
Sorry that I could not make it last night. But I will make it to the next one Nmysys.

23 Jul 2010 19:20 #6 by outdoor338
It was a great meeting! Thanks for everyone who attended..for those of you who missed last night, please attend the next one, there were some great people you want to meet, we all have a big job ahead of us.

23 Jul 2010 19:31 #7 by JMC
When is the next one? and where?

23 Jul 2010 23:01 #8 by CC
Nmysys. Could you post the next meeting in the Community Events area. I would also like to attend the next one.

23 Jul 2010 23:33 #9 by ColoradoXprss
OMGGG I can't believe I missed it. Count me in. I would love to be a part of the action committee and do whatever I can to help. We need to be heard and bring our county back to working for the people. :-)

23 Jul 2010 23:35 #10 by ColoradoXprss
Me too, definitely want to attend. Thanks everyone!

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds