Anyone need a ride to vote?

10 Oct 2012 07:49 #1 by CC
I have decided to take Election Day off and offer rides to the polls.
Let me know if you need help or know someone who needs help getting to the polls.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2012 08:57 #2 by FredHayek
Will you also be providing multiple photo ID's & free beer like the Dems? Just kidding!

Thanks for volunteering your vehicle and your time for democracy, but I will be mailing in my ballot as soon as I get it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Oct 2012 09:01 #3 by 285_Corridor_Tea_Party

Becky wrote: I have decided to take Election Day off and offer rides to the polls.
Let me know if you need help or know someone who needs help getting to the polls.

Thank you in advance for helping get the vote out, and setting a great example of good citizenship. :flag:

10 Oct 2012 09:22 #4 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Anyone need a ride to vote?
We should ALL offer a ride to our neighbors no matter your political party or preference.
The more people that vote....the more representative our government is.
PM me if you need a ride.

10 Oct 2012 09:41 #5 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Anyone need a ride to vote?
I'm voting by mail. No lines.

10 Oct 2012 09:46 #6 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Anyone need a ride to vote?
Thanks Becky!

Debated about turning in my mail ballot as I wonder whether they still number them so that they can tell who voted or vote in person, but we will be in Aurora offering rides for those who didn't do mail ballots.

Twenty some days before the election we will be back out in the areas we canvassed encouraging voters to send in their ballots.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

10 Oct 2012 10:28 #7 by CC
Let me know if you could use some help down there.

I still prefer to walk right in and vote. Never really seen a line up here. It is great opportunity to visit with neighbors that you don't get to see very often.

With all the stories coming out of some CO counties.....I will take my chances at the polls.

10 Oct 2012 10:42 #8 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Anyone need a ride to vote?
The last presidential election, I stood in line an hour and 15 minutes at West Jeff and the people in front of me and behind me were voting for McCain. Not much conversation.

10 Oct 2012 10:44 #9 by FredHayek

Raees wrote: The last presidential election, I stood in line an hour and 15 minutes at West Jeff and the people in front of me and behind me were voting for McCain. Not much conversation.

And I would guess you have to watch what you say, don't want to be accused of electioneering.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Oct 2012 10:47 #10 by CC
fred.....do you think whine really cares?

Believe it or not.....there is more in this world to talk about than politics. I suppose it helps to have a good relationship with your neighbors.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds