Ryan fell apart under criticism of tax plan

12 Oct 2012 19:52 #21 by archer
What's simple is the fact that Romney/Ryan wants us to trust them to do the right thing without giving any details about what they will actual do. Conservatives have been whining about the ACA which was passed without details given . Now that the proposed Romney administration wants to change the tax code with out giving details, just trust them, all the conservatives here are on board...details, who needs details?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2012 19:59 #22 by Martin Ent Inc
Neither side is going to please everyone.
Obama has had his chance and I as an employer woulda fired his as after the first year.
Time to move on to the next vermin and see if he can produce. If not fire his ass and get another chump.
Arch just cause ya got old don't mean ya gotta take what is on the plate. Stand up and have some go nads. Obam sucks. time for change,, hey didn't some dumb ass run on that slogan?

12 Oct 2012 20:10 #23 by Something the Dog Said
And Martin with his typical drive by post, which is basically in the deflect, deflect, deflect category.

So far we have one on the conservative/libertarian who gave a quasi answer (no credit since it only referred obliquely to a previous statement) and the rest do their typical deflect, deflect, deflect, Obama did it too, insult the poster routines.

Once again, what are the specifics of the Romney/Ryan tax (and economic) plan and how will those specific details affect the average American? Why should this be kept secret from the American public? Maybe there are some good details in there that could be immediately implemented.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

12 Oct 2012 20:25 #24 by archer

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Neither side is going to please everyone.
Obama has had his chance and I as an employer woulda fired his as after the first year.
Time to move on to the next vermin and see if he can produce. If not fire his ass and get another chump.
Arch just cause ya got old don't mean ya gotta take what is on the plate. Stand up and have some go nads. Obam sucks. time for change,, hey didn't some dumb ass run on that slogan?

Martin, in spite of your insults (some days I wonder if a conservative is capable of posting without insults) I will answer your accusation. Age has given me the ability to detect bull sh*t, and that is all I am hearing from Romney/Ryan. I know Obama isn't perfect, but I trust him to try and do right by the middle class, and women, and minorities, and especially seniors (and future seniors) than I do R&R. Maybe you're the one who should be taking a good hard look at why you are supporting a candidate that no one had anything good to say about during the primaries but has now become some kind of conservative saint. Look again...he is not who you want him to be.

12 Oct 2012 23:48 #25 by FredHayek
The Romney/Ryan plan won't even get voted on in the Senate so using that as an excuse to vote for Obama is just being silly.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Oct 2012 11:38 #26 by Soulshiner
Romney/Ryan 2012 - Can't/Won't explain our plans, So What?

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

13 Oct 2012 14:59 #27 by Something the Dog Said

FredHayek wrote: The Romney/Ryan plan won't even get voted on in the Senate so using that as an excuse to vote for Obama is just being silly.

I thought you said that there was no Romney/Ryan plan, now you are saying that there is no way that Romney could gin up the bipartisan support magic that he and others are claiming that he possesses?

By the way, now that you are claiming there is a Romney/Ryan plan, could you please explain the specific details for us?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

13 Oct 2012 15:49 #28 by FredHayek
I don't care what the specific details are of the plan, because it will have to be bargained out with the Senate.

Ryan fell apart? Maybe because he was interrupted over 80 times in 90 minutes by Martha and Joe. If you feel Ryan/Romney's tax plan has no merit, let Ryan explain it to America so they can decide that it won't work. But when your own ideas are failing, itr is always better to turn up the bluster, like Joe did? Right?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Oct 2012 16:06 #29 by rguerette
Any of you libs remember obama's #1 priority when he got elected? (this will be interesting to see if any of you remember)

13 Oct 2012 16:27 #30 by Something the Dog Said
Sorry, the topic of this thread is the specific details of the Romney/Ryan tax plan and how it will affect the American public. Feel free to start your own thread however.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds