Looking for volenteers

19 Oct 2012 08:11 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Looking for volenteers was created by UNDER MODERATION
Friends...Looking for volenteers for my Romney sign smashing crews..I need men and a few women willing to sneak out of their homes around midnight to smash down Romney signs in yards. We'll set up crews of three, one woman and two men..The women have to have the ability to drive cars without the lights on and act as lookouts. The men have to be fast, agile and athletic. We'll work just a few nights a week and i'll have you back home by 3am- your families wont even know you were gone..Black clothing required. PM me

Accountants and housewives by day, heros by night..Think about it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2012 09:38 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Looking for volenteers
I assumed everyone knew I was just joking here, aparenty some did not...3 death threats is my limit- I'm no longer looking for volenteers and the crew is disbanding...And if anybody is thinking of doing this on your own, I strongly suggest you do it on public lands only, and to those that wanted to join the team...I appreciate your support and enthusiam...We just need to focus our efforts on more legal means of action

Thanks

19 Oct 2012 09:41 #3 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Looking for volenteers
Why bother, I thought the election was in the bag. Getting nervous now? :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Oct 2012 10:22 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Looking for volenteers
Volunteers? Wasn't that a great album by Jefferson Airplane? You can find it on CD and for download on [url=http://www.amazon.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.amazon.com[/url] and used vinyl copies are available online.

Just kidding, more Chicago tactics from our resident Chicago bullyboy. Hopefully you get arrested for destroying personal property. Why don't you just burn down the Romney office on West Colfax? Eliminate the source.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Oct 2012 12:16 #5 by Nobody that matters

FredHayek wrote: Why don't you just burn down the Romney office on West Colfax? Eliminate the source.

That kinda action would require balls.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

19 Oct 2012 14:04 #6 by Guest Mod Formerly JMC
Tell BM that he is taking down Obama signs and he would be on board, he can't read well enough to know the dif.

19 Oct 2012 14:52 #7 by BearMtnHIB
Replied by BearMtnHIB on topic Looking for volenteers
Hey Big Cat- did you sneak out of your house last night and stop by the yeller barn?

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds