Can someone provide ABBREVIATED summary on the Sherif's race

24 Jul 2010 22:59 #1 by bailey bud
I have no interest in hearing one petty story after another - or long, tirades about either the plaintiff or the sheriff.

In a paragraph or two - can someone help me understand the Sheriff's race?

It seems there's a pattern of accusations.
It seems that numerous PCSO employees have signs up supporting someone other than the incumbent.
It also seems that the Sheriff is not a patient guy when it comes to answering accusations or campaign challenges.

HOWEVER

It also seems that Park County is pretty darn safe and stable
I've never had a problem with the Sheriff or his deputies.

This contest is as about as clear to me as the Platte during the peak snow melt......

Someone (preferably a non-combatant) provide a summary for me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jul 2010 09:03 #2 by JMC
I thought you'd of had a dozen or so by now.

25 Jul 2010 11:13 #3 by Beeks

I thought you'd of had a dozen or so by now.

Cutting out the long tirades and petty stories seriously narrows down the field. :biggrin:

25 Jul 2010 13:06 #4 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Simple, go to Michaels website, check it out and don't forget to click on each link at the top, OR just call him, he'd love to talk with you! Also, just go through all the threads that have been started on this web-site, also register so you can get into the "Ring", I am positive that all of your questions will be answered. Also, don't forget to go to Youtube, in the search engine type, "Sheriff Fred Wegener part 2" and see how the Sheriff feels about our civil and constituional rights, and how polite he is to a civilian. Also go see "debate number 3, July 14th" and listen carefully to the closing statements of both men, and you'll be surprised to hear one of Freds deep dark secrets that he didn't want us to know, that Michael Graves exposes of our past Resource Officer at our High School.

I think with all of that, you'll clearly make up your mind. And believe me, the stories are not petty. Most are against the law in the real world. Not funny what so ever... you decide

25 Jul 2010 17:23 #5 by Pony Soldier
Fred's running against Mike. They seem to have pretty much the same beliefs on the issues. It comes down to wheather you want to stay with the incumbent who is very entrenched or try a new face. Both are very qualified.

25 Jul 2010 18:51 #6 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Excuse me Monkey, but Michael does NOT have the same beliefs, standards, ethics or morals of Fred. Go listen to the 3rd debate, and watch the video of civil rights being broken. If you don't think there is anything wrong with Fred keeping on the Resource Officer after what he did, then you need to do some digging and investigating in to what happened before you compare those two men as one in the same!!! These two men are like salt and pepper, black and white, one is a real law enforcement officer, and one likes driving new cars..

25 Jul 2010 22:15 #7 by Beeks
Careful now, getting kind of tirade-ey......

25 Jul 2010 22:36 #8 by Pony Soldier

Beeks wrote: Careful now, getting kind of tirade-ey......

I knew I should have left it at "Fred's running against Mike."

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds