Left Behind

04 Nov 2012 21:14 #31 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic Left Behind

Raees wrote:

Becky wrote: FEMA out of water and gas.
People are freezing.
Looters are running wild.
They are still finding their dead family members.

Gov. Christie spoke a little differently today.

Yep....Obama did a great job at a photo op.

Meanwhile, Gov. Christie says people should go back to work tomorrow. All the roads are cleared except for four. 90 percent of the transit buses are running. Funny he didn't mention anything about looters running wild.

“Be smart. We’re in the throes of a back-end of a crisis,” Christie said.

Napolitano — who agency has been authorized to assist residents in all 21 counties — said FEMA has 4,400 personnel on the ground in New Jersey and is sending more.

I guess the commuters will just have to dodge the looters running wild on their way to work.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/1 ... _shou.html

And your assuming this is not happening because a reporter told you so. Your just to damn amazing. Damn I wish we could all be like raees, I have no clue if looting is happening or not, but I am not going to take the word of the newspaper on it, as they don't really know either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Nov 2012 21:16 #32 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Left Behind
I was taking the word of the Governor, not a reporter. Don't you think you think he would have mentioned looting, if it were a concern?

04 Nov 2012 21:48 #33 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Left Behind
Meanwhile on Staten Island...

[youtube:bna0q02p]
[/youtube:bna0q02p]

This doesn't sound like a resounding endorsement of FEMA or DHS to me. I recognize that these agencies planed to some extent to support the populace but clearly their plan isn't working for everyone in the areas demolished by Sandy.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

04 Nov 2012 21:51 #34 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Left Behind
Good for them. Looks like orderly lines of people getting what they need.

Or maybe they are just orderly looters. rofllol

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds