ObamaCares saves billions for customers

12 Dec 2012 06:43 #51 by cydl
:yeahthat:

On a local newcast last night they were talking about the new surveillance system available to bars that scans patron's faces so that they can match up the face w/the ID and share that information with other area bars. Obstensivley this is to allow the bar management to eject and keep out the individual who has had too much to drink and is causing problems, and alert the other area bars to keep that person out of their establishment as well. They say the information would "only be shared among bar owners" (yeah, right!).

One of the newcasters commented (and I paraphrase): "Well, if it keeps us all a little safer..."

Baaaaaa!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2012 07:18 #52 by FredHayek

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: You don't MOVE ON,,, you change it.

I suppose you like being told what and how to live, losing freedoms granted by the constitution and bill of rights is OK by many. You have been brainwashed.

No sane person could honestly say that what has happened to our society over the last 40 years, and particularly in the last five years, is normal.

Because none of that is happening. The government does not tell me what and how to live. I have not lost any freedoms granted by the constitution and bill of rights. The only brainwashing appears to have happened within the right wing echo chamber in which you live.

Clearly a frog in the pot enjoying the Jacuzzi.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Dec 2012 10:31 #53 by pineinthegrass
So some people saved a total of $1.5 billion. Nice.

On the other hand, an estimated 190 million people will pay $12 billion more in 2014, $8 billion in 2015, and $5 billion in 2016 for a new Obamacare health insurance fee. Surprise, surprise...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2012/12/11/new-health-insurance-fee/1760479/

12 Dec 2012 10:33 #54 by FredHayek
Here have a quarter this year, we will bill you many dollars more for the rest of your life.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds