Obama's Job Czar says Communism "works"

12 Dec 2012 09:46 #21 by LadyJazzer

Raees wrote: China has so many people, I really do like their idea of swift justice: once someone is found guilty of capital crime (like drug selling/smuggling or murder) they just march them out the next day and shoot them in the head. No more crowded prisons. They execute a handful or more of people every day -- 4,000 a year.

Including some of the corporate-slime that were adding things like melamine to baby formula and pet-food to increase profits.

I wish we had that here. Every time we find some corporate scumbag adulterating the food supply, the milk supply, pharma-drugs, manipulating the energy markets, manipulating the financial markets, lying about the safety of drugs, or food, or covering up test-results in the pursuit of profits, I think we should take them out on the front steps of the company and put a bullet through their head...(send the bill for the bullet to their family)... Somehow, I think corporate crime would see a dramatic reduction...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2012 10:34 #22 by FredHayek
Are they really corporate slime if they are state based companies?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Dec 2012 11:18 #23 by LadyJazzer
Why don't you ask the CEO of the Chinese company that had a bullet put through his head for covering up the addition of melamine to baby formula destined for the U.S. ? Just because they are Chinese companies does not mean they don't operate under a corporate structure, and operate as separate businesses... Please enlighten us about your obvious (lacking) knowledge about Chinese companies and business structures?...(Since you are obviously operating under the delusion that just because it's a communist country that every company is micromanaged by the Chinese government...)

12 Dec 2012 13:16 #24 by FredHayek
Many of the bigger Chinese firms are majority owned by the state. The People's Liberation Army has been selling the products from their factories on the global market for decades now.

Not your normal capitalistic setup.

12 Dec 2012 13:30 #25 by LadyJazzer
I'm still waiting...

Just because they are Chinese companies does not mean they don't operate under a corporate structure, and operate as separate businesses... Please enlighten us about your obvious (lacking) knowledge about Chinese companies and business structures?...(Since you are obviously operating under the delusion that just because it's a communist country that every company is micromanaged by the Chinese government...) I'm still waiting for you to share your vast knowledge of how Chinese corporations are setup and run....?

Nobody said it was a "normal capitalistic society" because they AREN'T a "normal capitalistic society"... That's not the point, is it... But you knew that.

"Please proceed, Governor...." -- Barack Obama

12 Dec 2012 14:10 #26 by FredHayek
I know foreign affairs aren't your strong point, nor economics. But in a communistic society, large corporations are usually banned or nationalized by the goverment. Refer to Cuba. Fidel and Mao, like you, see large corporations as evil that need to be destroyed. So for a large corporation to exist in formerly communistic China, it had to either be owned by the goverment or have grown rapidly from a small company that was only granted a charter by the goverment. Even now, private ownership of land is rare. Considering how much you like anti-capitalist goverments, I would think you would have studied this.

12 Dec 2012 14:26 #27 by LadyJazzer
Deflect, deflect, deflect...

I'm still waiting...

Just because they are Chinese companies does not mean they don't operate under a corporate structure, and operate as separate businesses... Please enlighten us about your obvious (lacking) knowledge about Chinese companies and business structures?...(Since you are obviously operating under the delusion that just because it's a communist country that every company is micromanaged by the Chinese government...) I'm still waiting for you to share your vast knowledge of how Chinese corporations are setup and run....?

Nobody said it was a "normal capitalistic society" because they AREN'T a "normal capitalistic society"... That's not the point, is it... But you knew that.

"Please proceed, Governor...." -- Barack Obama

I'm standing by with the first 10-20 articles that will explain it to you... But I'm breathlessly awaiting for you to impress us with your vast knowledge of how Chinese corporations are setup and run...

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds