Hillary Clinton Hospitalized

31 Dec 2012 14:44 #11 by ScienceChic
Per The Associated Press ‏@AP

BREAKING: Doctors: Hillary Clinton making excellent progress, predict a full recovery from blood clot.

Good news, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2012 14:52 - 31 Dec 2012 15:11 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Hillary Clinton Hospitalized
Not surprised to see you right wing haters celebrating the secretary of states subdural hematoma.

Despicable!

31 Dec 2012 14:57 #13 by FredHayek

Big Doug wrote: Not suprised to see you right wing haters celebrating the seceratary of states subdural hematoma.

Dispicable!

:clink: You were doing so good. A couple multi-syllabic words in a row but then you blew it on spelling. :snowsmile:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 Dec 2012 15:10 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote:

Big Doug wrote: Not surprised to see you right wing haters celebrating the secretary of states subdural hematoma.

Despicable!

:clink: You were doing so good. A couple multi-syllabic words in a row but then you blew it on spelling. :snowsmile:

Yeah well...Enjoy your little Blood Clot party here guys..

31 Dec 2012 16:39 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Blood clots are deadly and shouldn't be joked about. My friends child was killed by one last summer after a routine surgery to repair a torn ligament. The guy owed me over $2500 and on the way to the funeral my wife said "don't mention the money!"..I was thinking "well duh, of course not". After the burial my friend was coming down the line of mourners thanking everyone for coming and he lingered by us for a long time, he wouldn't leave...After some hugs and everything there was some awkward silence so I said "and don't worry about that money now, we''ll talk about it after Christmas or something.." I could see steam coming out of my wifes ears and she immediately chimed in saying "No, well never talk about it again, you don't owe him anything"..I looked at her, then looked at him, then looked at her, then back to him.... and nodded like "ok"...What else could I do?..After he moved on I leaned over to my wife and whispered "stay outta my business" and she said "don't you have a heart?" and I said "I can't afford one of those...I think we just paid for this F-ing funeral godamit"

That, was a bad day

01 Jan 2013 09:42 #16 by gmule
Replied by gmule on topic Hillary Clinton Hospitalized
2,500 wouldn't even cover the casket so you are okay there.

01 Jan 2013 17:50 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

gmule wrote: 2,500 wouldn't even cover the casket so you are okay there.

I lost $2500 and my wife thought I was a jerk...Shouldnt it be one or the other.....not both?

01 Jan 2013 21:40 #18 by navycpo7

Big Doug wrote: Blood clots are deadly and shouldn't be joked about. My friends child was killed by one last summer after a routine surgery to repair a torn ligament. The guy owed me over $2500 and on the way to the funeral my wife said "don't mention the money!"..I was thinking "well duh, of course not". After the burial my friend was coming down the line of mourners thanking everyone for coming and he lingered by us for a long time, he wouldn't leave...After some hugs and everything there was some awkward silence so I said "and don't worry about that money now, we''ll talk about it after Christmas or something.." I could see steam coming out of my wifes ears and she immediately chimed in saying "No, well never talk about it again, you don't owe him anything"..I looked at her, then looked at him, then looked at her, then back to him.... and nodded like "ok"...What else could I do?..After he moved on I leaned over to my wife and whispered "stay outta my business" and she said "don't you have a heart?" and I said "I can't afford one of those...I think we just paid for this F-ing funeral godamit"

That, was a bad day

Your either the biggest liar or the biggest jackass, which is it? I am thinking biggest liar, no surprize though.

01 Jan 2013 21:52 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
Either you're the biggest meathead or the biggest jughead I ever saw.. I am thinking both

01 Jan 2013 22:35 #20 by navycpo7

Big Doug wrote: Either you're the biggest meathead or the biggest jughead I ever saw.. I am thinking both

So little douche bag, you just answered the question, your a big liar. But then no surprize to anyone here. Some things never change

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds