Hillary Clinton Hospitalized

30 Dec 2012 19:44 #1 by jf1acai

WASHINGTON (AP) - Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has been admitted to a New York hospital after the discovery of a blood clot stemming from the concussion she sustained earlier this month.

Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines says her doctors discovered the clot during a follow-up exam Sunday. Reines says Clinton is being treated with anti-coagulants.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/30761 ... o-hospital

Assuming this report is correct, I pray for the quick and complete recovery of Mrs. Clinton.

Forgive me if I am a bit skeptical, I am only human.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2012 20:16 #2 by FredHayek
:idea: Obama is trying to rub her out before she reveals Benghazi. :wink: Here, Hillary, please have this extra dose of rat poison, I mean warfin to clear your blood clots.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Dec 2012 21:28 #3 by chickaree
I hope she recovers without adverse side effects. Closed head trauma can have severe consequences, especially as we grow older. It's unseemly to joke about it, but has become par for the course here. As a reasonable conservative, the tone here makes me sad.

30 Dec 2012 21:44 #4 by otisptoadwater
Is it just me or does anyone else find the timing of Hillary's illnesses ironic and politically convenient? I've considered sending and e-mail to Jesse Ventura asking that he investigate but somehow I think that the Obama Truth Obfuscation Wet Work Squad might end up on my doorstep wanting to issue me a large caliber, high velocity hole in the head.

What does Hillary know that we can't already assume with a high degree of likelihood? We already know that requests were made to improve security at the consulate in Benghazi well ahead of the terrorist attack. We already know that the attack on the consulate was a coordinated paramilitary action involving mortors and machine guns.

Who made those decisions? Does it really matter? Shouldn't the Secretary of State be held accountable for the failures of the entire Department of State because that is part of being the HMFIC?

We may never get to hear Hillary utter the words, I think it's more than fair to assume that Hillary:

a) Was entirely aware of the complaints concerning security short comings at the Benghazi consulate.
b) Either personally denied the requests to increase security at the at the Benghazi consulate or delegated that decision to a deputy.
c) Denied emergency requests for military support as the attacks occured.
d) Collaborated with her staff to concoct a cover story that the "riot occurred as the result of a video published on the Internet.

Ok, I said it. Now I have to go re-route my Internet connections and quadrupedal encrypt my traffic to ensure they cannot be traced, re-lining my Broncos ball cap with lead foil, and replacing the locks on my freezer and fridge just in case they have been compromised.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

30 Dec 2012 21:54 #5 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Hillary Clinton Hospitalized

chickaree wrote: I hope she recovers without adverse side effects. Closed head trauma can have severe consequences, especially as we grow older. It's unseemly to joke about it, but has become par for the course here. As a reasonable conservative, the tone here makes me sad.

Thank you chickaree......you are right, a concussion can be very serious, especially as we age. My mom had one many years ago......it laid her up for several months. Blood clots are only one of the many complications that can result. We are just beginning to see the adverse effects an untreated concussion can have later in life from the experiences of football players. I just can't see this as some elaborate ruse by liberals to keep her from testifying on Bengazi.....I hope she recovers soon

30 Dec 2012 22:16 #6 by pineinthegrass

chickaree wrote: I hope she recovers without adverse side effects. Closed head trauma can have severe consequences, especially as we grow older. It's unseemly to joke about it, but has become par for the course here. As a reasonable conservative, the tone here makes me sad.

I agree.

The news says she's been admitted to a hospital. How is that some crazy conspiracy? The hospital and doctors are part of it too? Please.

I read that when she first had the concussion, she didn't see a doctor which I found hard to believe as well. But now she's in the hospital which makes it seem pretty clear to all.

I wish her the best, and hope for a full recovery soon.

So far as her Benghazi testimony goes, I assume she could later be called if necessary once healthy, whether as Secretary of State, or a private citizen.

31 Dec 2012 09:14 #7 by lionshead2010
Don't worry. Secretary Clinton will be ill long enough to clear the hurdles on these Bengazi hearings...then I predict a rapid recovery.

Oh, and come the 2016 Presidential Election race......she will be fit as a fiddle.

Take that to the bank.

31 Dec 2012 10:04 #8 by plaidvillain

lionshead2010 wrote: Don't worry. Secretary Clinton will be ill long enough to clear the hurdles on these Bengazi hearings...then I predict a rapid recovery.

Oh, and come the 2016 Presidential Election race......she will be fit as a fiddle.

Take that to the bank.

Don't you righties believe the government can't do anything right? Oh, except cover-ups I guess. The government can't do A THING right...but they can organize thousands of people to keep a secret and keep their mouths shut from now to eternity...

Your own philosophy reveals the lack of logic behind that philosophy. HAHAHA. You're a JOKE! Nobody cares what you "predict".

31 Dec 2012 10:11 #9 by lionshead2010

plaidvillain wrote:

lionshead2010 wrote: Don't worry. Secretary Clinton will be ill long enough to clear the hurdles on these Bengazi hearings...then I predict a rapid recovery.

Take that to the bank.

Don't you righties believe the government can't do anything right? Oh, except cover-ups I guess. The government can't do A THING right...but they can organize thousands of people to keep a secret and keep their mouths shut from now to eternity...

Your own philosophy reveals the lack of logic behind that philosophy. HAHAHA. You're a JOKE! Nobody cares what you "predict".

That's a fair challenge. Talk is cheap. What do you say we just wait and see how this plays out? :Whistle

31 Dec 2012 12:42 #10 by FredHayek

plaidvillain wrote:

Take that to the bank.

Actually the cover up was pretty inept too! Some obscure video with only 400 views inspired an AQ mortar team to take out a US ambassador.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds