David Sirota No Longer At Clear Channel

07 Jan 2013 22:06 #11 by Jekyll
In response to the thread title, I read this a few days ago and watched the video that started the controversy rolling. He made an @$$hat out of himself cause he can't carry a debate without freaking out on television (as in; not online in a forum, through e-mail or on garbage sites like FB) so he got canned. Least, that's what I saw. Would've happened if the guy that was on the show with him (conservative) did the same thing. Pretty simple really.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2013 22:16 #12 by FredHayek
Based on other debate performances and and his tweets, it does look like the man has anger issues.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Jan 2013 23:24 #13 by Blazer Bob

Jekyll wrote: In response to the thread title, I read this a few days ago and watched the video that started the controversy rolling. He made an @$$hat out of himself cause he can't carry a debate without freaking out on television (as in; not online in a forum, through e-mail or on garbage sites like FB) so he got canned. Least, that's what I saw. Would've happened if the guy that was on the show with him (conservative) did the same thing. Pretty simple really.

Can someone fill me in or at least post a link to what is going on. I have tried to listen to the Sorota Brown show but thought it inane to the 4th power.

08 Jan 2013 15:09 #14 by BearMtnHIB
I've been listening to Sirota/Brown on my way home from work since they got the new show- it's only a few months old.

Sirota certainly has contracted that nasty disease we all know as liberalism. He's also quite a hot head, no doubt he has collected many complaints in just a few short months - he cuts people off who do not agree with him- and his misgiuded motor mouth runs at a hundred miles an hour. The same thing would happen on here if we could hear our 285bound liberals talking- thank goodness we can't!!

Some of his tactics were very clever- for a leftie. But he had a way of changing the subject or blabbing on and on after he got a reasonable argument that made him look the fool (happened alot).

Anyway- glad to see him going down the road....
His ideas - like most lefties - are flat out dangerous and anti-American, and the sad thing is that some people were buying the trash he was pimping.

Liberals don't typically do well in talk radio. KHOW had to team him up with a moderate just so the audience could tolerate him. My guess is that the company probably told him to quit doing somthing that they didn't like and he quit or was fired for the pompous way he responded.

I only hope he was fired for cause so he can't apply for an Obama check for 99 weeks. Good riddance- and good luck on that job search!

08 Jan 2013 15:15 #15 by LOL
Oh yeah, now I remember this guy I think, from Bear's description. I used to hear it on the way home, around 4pm 760AM, back when I had a temp job in this Obama economy. LOL He was hilarious really, funnier than Rush. Definitely a Loony Moonbat, but a funny one. :lol:

edit- scratch that. It was "Stormin Norman Goldman" I was thinking of, sorry. He is a Hoot! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Jan 2013 13:11 #16 by Jekyll

Blazer Bob wrote:

Jekyll wrote: In response to the thread title, I read this a few days ago and watched the video that started the controversy rolling. He made an @$$hat out of himself cause he can't carry a debate without freaking out on television (as in; not online in a forum, through e-mail or on garbage sites like FB) so he got canned. Least, that's what I saw. Would've happened if the guy that was on the show with him (conservative) did the same thing. Pretty simple really.

Can someone fill me in or at least post a link to what is going on. I have tried to listen to the Sorota Brown show but thought it inane to the 4th power.

Sorry man, shoulda posted the vid. Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... OK0GJAOmUs

10 Jan 2013 18:04 #17 by Blazer Bob

Jekyll wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

Sorry man, shoulda posted the vid. Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... OK0GJAOmUs

AH, I get it now, he channels LJ.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds