Sandy Hook shooting- fully exposed

17 Jan 2013 12:29 - 17 Jan 2013 12:30 #11 by Raees

frogger wrote: Why were websites and facebook pages created before the shooting?

It's simple. You make a post on FB, chose the time and date if you wish -- if you chose just the date it will show it as posted at midnight on the day of. You can make a post today and date it a month ago and it will show up a month ago in your timeline. You can also change posts you've already made to make them appear to have been made on a different date.

Another truther claims an RIP page for a teacher was created THREE DAYS before the shooting. And the gullible eat it up. It's easier for them to believe the government has a huge conspiracy going on with a school shooting than to believe a school shooting actually happened.

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/ ... -massacre/

But your question shows you accept the claim in the video. Use your head. Do you REALLY think a parent of one of the victims made a FB donation page before he knew his daughter had been slaughtered?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2013 12:30 #12 by Reverend Revelant

Martin Ent Inc wrote: No EMT's on scene, no bodies ever wheeled out, no 6 kids in the guys house, (story changed several x's while he was interviewed), coroner was not the real 1, Homeland security was conducting a exercise in the area, pics of Long guns being removed from back seat of car, Facebook posting dates were days before suspected shooting, school fund for victims set up the day before.

And no bodies were ever turned over to the families for burial... oh wait... the parents and their families were all in on it too! The info in this video is obviously not for the critical thinking crowd.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

17 Jan 2013 12:33 #13 by Raees
The bodies were wheeled out the next day and the media wasn't allowed to take pictures. Sort of like when GI caskets came back from Iraq -- the media wasn't allowed for a long time to show them. It doesn't mean those soldiers didn't die. It just means someone had respect for families and made sure there were no gruesome photos.

Besides, if there were no bodies, who were in the caskets at the funerals? Dummies? The only dummies are the people that don't believe the school shooting happened.

17 Jan 2013 12:41 - 17 Jan 2013 12:51 #14 by LadyJazzer
These clowns are so stupid they don't deserve a response... ANYBODY can back-date a server...in minutes... Add content, run the date forward...

And these nuts swallow it whole...

Enough with these sickos...

17 Jan 2013 12:51 #15 by FOS
After some research, the website itself has a reputation for inciting conspiracy theories. A good photoshop and crafty ability can create a certain amount of doubt. I admit to still having some questions but i will not question how any parent grieves the loss of a child as a basis for questioning the whole incident. I do have questions about how evidence was handled at the back of that car but cannot make out what kind of rifle was being examined.

17 Jan 2013 13:09 #16 by archer

Rick wrote:

archer wrote: Why do you feel it's neccessary to always lump conservatives into one big evil basket? This is the same way racism and division spreads, because one group thinks they know what is in the hearts and minds of another group and they solidify that bad picture in their brains.

Because so many of you keep proving that my assessment is closer to the truth than you are willing to admit......I'm not lumping ALL conservatives into this, but pointing out that many APPEAR to latch onto anything that is anti-liberal/administration/democrat and run with it with little regard to truth or who it might hurt. No one can know what is in the heart or mind of another group, they can only make a judgement based on what they hear, and I am hearing a lot of hateful stuff in this thread.....little kids died, THAT is a fact.......making it into a conspiracy by the government is a slap in the face to each and every family in Sandy Hook dealing with grief.

17 Jan 2013 13:14 #17 by FOS
people have a right to ask questions, have them answered and come to reasonable conclusions.
this thread SHOULD HAVE been proof of that but instead there was name calling and righteous indignation for merely questioning. Reasonable people come to reasonable conclusions when they are allowed to ask questions and receive legitimate answers.

17 Jan 2013 13:16 #18 by FredHayek
"a right wing conspiracy"? Like what Hilary Clinton said about Monica Lewinsky? Turned out to be more truth than fiction.

Don't trust our goverment? The one that lied and denied Operation: Fast & Furious, a program that distributed military grade arms to Mexican drug gangs. The same administration that wants to deny me a eight round magazine.

The same goverment that rounded up Japanese-Americans and transported them to "interment camps" in the interior. (And this was under a Democrat administration!)

Sorry, I will continue to distrust much of what the goverment tells me.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jan 2013 13:17 #19 by archer

frogger wrote: people have a right to ask questions, have them answered and come to reasonable conclusions.
this thread SHOULD HAVE been proof of that but instead there was name calling and righteous indignation for merely questioning. Reasonable people come to reasonable conclusions when they are allowed to ask questions and receive legitimate answers.

sure, whatever you say.

17 Jan 2013 13:20 #20 by archer

FredHayek wrote: "a right wing conspiracy"? Like what Hilary Clinton said about Monica Lewinsky? Turned out to be more truth than fiction.

Don't trust our goverment? The one that lied and denied Operation: Fast & Furious, a program that distributed military grade arms to Mexican drug gangs. The same administration that wants to deny me a eight round magazine.

The same goverment that rounded up Japanese-Americans and transported them to "interment camps" in the interior. (And this was under a Democrat administration!)

Sorry, I will continue to distrust much of what the goverment tells me.

That's fine, I don't trust the government all that much either....but I trust grieving parents, and dead kids, and the horror of a school shooting........and I don't try to make a conspiracy out of thin air to try and discredit those have different views than mine*

* I just tell them how wrong they are.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds