Sandy Hook shooting- fully exposed

17 Jan 2013 10:55 #1 by Martin Ent Inc
[youtube:2557mz37]
[/youtube:2557mz37]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2013 11:05 #2 by LadyJazzer
Add THIS to your "exposition":

Wrestling With Details of Noah Pozner's Killing

There were certain things Veronique wanted for Noah’s funeral. She felt that his body had suffered too many indignities already; she was adamant that he not be autopsied. She wanted him to be buried with a Jewish prayer shawl and with a clear stone with a white angel inside — an “angel stone” — in each of his hands. Veronique was only able to put the stone in his right hand because the left was “not altogether there,” she told me, crying for the first time in our interview. She asked the funeral director to put the other one in the left hand spot. “I made him promise and he did.”

Veronique told me that Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy visited her in the funeral home, and she brought him to see Noah’s open casket. I asked her why it was important for her and for the governor to see Noah’s body. “I needed it to have a face for him,” she said. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.”

Veronique continued on in this vein for a few minutes. But I still felt that I didn’t understand why she, asa mother, chose to see Noah’s body, so I asked her again: Why, for her? “I owed it to him as his mother, the good, the bad, the ugly,” she said. “It is not up to me to say I am only going to look at you and deal with you when you are alive, that I am going to block out the reality of what you look like when you are dead. And as a little boy, you have to go in the ground. If I am going to shut my eyes to that I am not his mother. I had to bear it. I had to do it.” Several family members also chose to view Noah’s body.

Then, unprompted by me, Veronique described what she saw: “We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.

http://blogs.forward.com/forward-thinki ... s-killing/

Did I mention that he MURDERED 20 children and 6 adults with an AR-15, and 30-round magazines of ammo, shooting virtually every child multiple times, and one child as many as ELEVEN TIMES.

I want you to remember that when you post your crap about the massacre.

17 Jan 2013 11:12 - 17 Jan 2013 11:15 #3 by Raees
So the video seizes on information that came out in the confusing first minutes and hour of the shooting, cops were grabbing anyone they didn't recognize and placing them in custody until they sorted out everything.

"He said he didn't do it," a witness told the news. I wonder why?

Did you know they "arrested" two additional "shooters" outside Columbine? The reports were they were wearing trench coats. They were later let go.

"There's a lot of contradictory information out there" the reporter says shortly after the shooting and then he gives out some of the contradictory info. But the "truthers" seize on it as unchangeable fact.

The coroner says he didn't work on every body (they left that part out) and says "all the wounds I've seen so far were caused by the long rifle." And, of course, the video jumps on one of the initial contradictory reports that the Bushmaster was in the trunk of the car (which it wasn't, as was later reported). Why would a guy take a Bushmaster to the school and then leave it in the trunk?

The video producer doesn't believe in situations like this that initial information in a confusing situation can be in error and uses that as "fact" that is something smelly here.

I stopped watching when the video claimed it was "not possible" that one of the victims was actually killed at Sandy Hook.

Armchair detectives. Meh. They dishonor the victims of Sandy Hook.

There are also conspiracy theories about the Aurora shootings that claim the person in custody is not the guy who shot everyone at the theater. And the gullible eat it up.

17 Jan 2013 11:14 #4 by LadyJazzer
The initial stuff in the first 15 minutes has already been totally destroyed by the FACTS. Yet these unhinged slimebags will seize on it...

Pathetic, disgusting...and expected.

17 Jan 2013 11:35 #5 by Martin Ent Inc
No EMT's on scene, no bodies ever wheeled out, no 6 kids in the guys house, (story changed several x's while he was interviewed), coroner was not the real 1, Homeland security was conducting a exercise in the area, pics of Long guns being removed from back seat of car, Facebook posting dates were days before suspected shooting, school fund for victims set up the day before.

17 Jan 2013 11:47 #6 by LadyJazzer
Let the sick-f**ks rave on....

Sorry, Martin... You just crossed the line...

Poof!...You're history...

17 Jan 2013 11:57 #7 by FOS
Why were websites and facebook pages created before the shooting?

17 Jan 2013 12:10 #8 by archer
The shooting was horrible, threads like this are beyond horrible, it's as bad or worse than the infamous Baptist church, taking advantage of tragedy to further your own political agenda. For all those who claim that the Westboro Baptist church doesn't reflect the opinions of the conservatives, something like this puts the lie to that statement. We have people right on this message board supporting this crap.

17 Jan 2013 12:19 #9 by FredHayek
Like Raees said above, there was just so much mis-information and the CT State Police were quite reluctant to release anything un-verified in the first 24 hours, it just made a lot of people suspicious. And the conspiracy people just ran with it.

Tough debate the news is making these days, report it as fast as possible or take valuable minutes to verify it.

Looks like the sports press made a similar error on this Notre Dame fake dead girlfriend. A player says his GF is dying from cancer and no one even tries to find her to make it a human interest story?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jan 2013 12:26 #10 by Rick

archer wrote: The shooting was horrible, threads like this are beyond horrible, it's as bad or worse than the infamous Baptist church, taking advantage of tragedy to further your own political agenda. For all those who claim that the Westboro Baptist church doesn't reflect the opinions of the conservatives, something like this puts the lie to that statement. We have people right on this message board supporting this crap.

I'm a conservative and I, like every other conservative I know, despise the WB church for their despicable hatred... always have. Why do you feel it's neccessary to always lump conservatives into one big evil basket? This is the same way racism and division spreads, because one group thinks they know what is in the hearts and minds of another group and they solidify that bad picture in their brains.

And I didn't bother watching the video, nor would I. I already know all I want to know about that horrible day and don't need some hack youtube video to disect it for me.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds