Is He Lying or Senile?

18 Jan 2013 14:58 #1 by Grady
Is He Lying or Senile? was created by Grady

Biden’s claim of brush with gun massacre questioned
Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s claim that he heard the gunshots of a 2006 school massacre while playing golf is raising questions about his veracity or his memory.
But a search of maps of the area in Lancaster County, Pa., shows the nearest golf course to the site of the shooting, Moccasin Run Golf Club, is about five miles away. Rodney King, the golf pro at Moccasin Run, said Friday he was working at the course on the day of the shooting and never saw Mr. Biden, who was then a U.S. senator.

“There’s a lot of things here that I find hard to believe,” Mr. King said. “I looked in my database, and he [Mr. Biden] is not in my database.”

Washington Times.com
But it sure makes for a great story, did he wipe away tear as he spoke? I bet he was also at Woodstock, was a great friend of JFK, and knew that Lance Armstrong was doping.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2013 15:27 #2 by Martin Ent Inc
Ole Pass the Bottle Joe, when ya got nut'n make up something.

18 Jan 2013 15:43 #3 by Martin Ent Inc
Another great quote by the Jokester:

Biden: “We need more gun laws because we don’t have time to enforce the ones we have.”

During the National Rifle Association’s meeting with Vice President Joe Biden and the White House gun violence task force, the vice president said the Obama administration does not have the time to fully enforce existing gun laws

Dude has some serious mental problems he doesn't Need a gun.

18 Jan 2013 16:10 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Is He Lying or Senile?
Joe iis the main reason why Obama should get double security and have a doctor with him 24/7. At least he's always good for a laugh though.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Jan 2013 16:17 #5 by otisptoadwater
I'd like to ask Uncle Joe a follow up question: "What is the proper Golf edict when gunfire is heard while on the course? Does a players score matter, I mean it you're having a bad day why not skip to the 19th hole? How do you mark down the missing scores for the holes you skip?"

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

18 Jan 2013 16:53 #6 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Is He Lying or Senile?
This was posted in another thread but should be repeated. Biden on gun control.

[youtube:14a6dwgo]
[/youtube:14a6dwgo]

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds