Denver Post covers Coroners Race

30 Jul 2010 13:19 #1 by Tammy Davis
Hello Everyone,

Quick link to the Denver Post.

http://www.denverpost.com/election2010/ci_15636760

Thank you

Tammy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2010 13:41 #2 by outdoor338
Thanks Tammy, great read!

30 Jul 2010 20:16 #3 by major bean
It is becoming evident by your tenacity demonstrated in this race that you just might have the backbone to keep the county coroner office's investigations independent from the PCSO.

Regards,
Major Bean

30 Jul 2010 22:21 #4 by AV8OR
As my buddy, Mr. T, would say, "You look mighty fine in them jeans!"

Folks, it is an inside joke!

31 Jul 2010 19:39 #5 by V_A
Given how Kintz Sr manages / maintains our roads, I have my doubts how the kid would perform.

31 Jul 2010 21:08 #6 by 40coupe
Billy, I understand your feelings, but it really isn't quite fair to the Coroner wanna-be to judge him on his father's incompetence. The lamentable condition of the roads in the county is a separate issue. Might be better to consider Kintz Jr on his own professional qualifications and experience, or the lack thereof.

02 Aug 2010 11:36 #7 by Cadillacokeefe
If Kintz can't make the effort to show up at the Meet the Candidates - why should I believe that he's going to make the effort to perform the coroner's duties with any level of dedication??

Tammy has shown her committment to do the job by showing up to debates, candidate meetings, & local community meetings. She has answered questions honestly, provided supporting documentation to refute the attacks against her and she has campaigned tirelessly for the position...she obviously wants this position and she's getting my vote. :thumbsup:

02 Aug 2010 14:50 #8 by Tammy Davis

Cadillacokeefe wrote: If Kintz can't make the effort to show up at the Meet the Candidates - why should I believe that he's going to make the effort to perform the coroner's duties with any level of dedication??

Tammy has shown her committment to do the job by showing up to debates, candidate meetings, & local community meetings. She has answered questions honestly, provided supporting documentation to refute the attacks against her and she has campaigned tirelessly for the position...she obviously wants this position and she's getting my vote. :thumbsup:

Thank you! I have tried hard to be everywhere and to meet as many people as I can! I have enjoyed this campaign and all the new friendships and getting to know this County and its citizens. Thank you for putting me on the ballot! Thank you for your help and support! I promise I will be here for everyone anytime, I will always be available.

Thank you
Tammy Davis

05 Aug 2010 17:39 #9 by Tammy Davis
http://www.denverpost.com/election2010/ci_15636760

I wanted to bring this thread back up to the top - Park County Citizens - Please read if you have time - We really need to clean house and get our County back to the greatness that it can be. We all love it here let's all do something to fix it. So we can all feel proud of our county again.

Thank you for all your time,
Yours in Service
Tammy Davis

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds