The Unbelieveable Media

31 Jul 2010 08:01 #1 by Nmysys
I THINK IT IS REMARKABLE THAT WITHIN A WEEK OF TIGER WOODS CRASHING HIS

ESCALADE, THE 'PRESS' FOUND EVERY WOMAN WITH WHOM TIGER HAD AN AFFAIR WITH

IN THE LAST FEW YEARS...ALONG WITH PHOTOS, TEXT MESSAGES, AND RECORDED PHONE CALLS.

THEY NOT ONLY KNEW THE CAUSE OF THE FAMILY FIGHT, BUT THEY EVEN KNEW IT WAS A WEDGE FROM HIS GOLF BAG THAT HIS WIFE USED TO BREAK OUT THE WINDOWS IN THE ESCALADE. NOT ONLY THAT, THEY KNEW WHICH WEDGE!

EACH AND EVERY DAY, THEY GAVE AMERICA MORE UPDATES ON HIS SEX-REHAB STAY, HIS WIFE'S PLANS FOR DIVORCE, AND THE DATES OF TOURNAMENTS HE WILL PLAY IN.

BUT OBAMA HAS BEEN IN OFFICE FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF NOW, AND THIS SAME PRESS:

STILL CANNOT FIND:
-ANY OF HIS CHILDHOOD FRIENDS OR NEIGHBORS;

-OR HIS LEGITIMATE BIRTH CERTIFICATE;
-OR LOCATE ANY OF OBAMA'S COLLEGE PAPERS OR GRADES ;

-OR HOW HE PAID FOR A HARVARD EDUCATION;

-OR WHICH COUNTRY ISSUED HIS VISA TO TRAVEL TO PAKISTAN IN THE 1980'S;

-OR EVEN MICHELLE OBAMA'S PRINCETON THESIS ON RACISM.

THEY JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEM.

YET THE PUBLIC STILL TRUSTS THAT SAME PRESS TO GIVE THEM THE WHOLE TRUTH!

TRULY REMARKABLE !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2010 08:58 #2 by The Boss
Replied by The Boss on topic The Unbelieveable Media
You are funny!

1. "The Media" is a bunch of private companies, what do I expect from private companies....nothing in particular.

2. I am all over the news and the net, and I somehow have not heard a thing about Tiger since his stupid restricted speech, you must be looking for such things. (admit it)

3. The birth certificate has been settled, (1) via proof of the actual certificate, maybe not to you, but it has been produced...but who cares the people voted. If the people want to vote in a 9 year old lesbian (look it up) without a birth certificate from China, who cares, the people voted. If the people want it, I see no reason that the birth certificate should hold up anyone anyway.

4. You want to see Michelle's thesis, call Princeton, I am sure they have it on file, but if it was not published, YOU may have NO right to see it. (again princeton is a private firm)

5. How one pays for their education is not public record, except for primary and secondary public schooling, don't see issue here. Call them and ask them (have you tried this before complaining about meaningless stuff).

6. Who cares which country issued a visa, it was issued, and it is far in the past. We do have a right to travel. no. Did he commit acts of terror, no proof yet.

7. The only grades that really matter for Obama are his voting records and the numbers that voted for him.....

SO despite the fact that I am not really into him, despite the fact that you are also on the loosing team, he won, he is pres and most of your friends and neighbors voted for him....way more than Bush. The issues you bring up are petty, resolved or not issues at all. Actually sounds like a 3rd grader who did not get his way and says something like, but Johnny got the glue last week, I hate pizza for lunch so they should never serve it and my mom said I don't have to do that.

You can say anything you want, but it will sound much better if you talk about real issues that effect people, there are plenty of them out there and past grades that matter not are far less important than more debt than we can handle (privately, locally, statewide, nationally, internationally).

As you have made it clear that you are older, perhaps even aware of some traditions, I will let you in on one...

WHEN YOU WRITE IN ALL CAPS, IN COMPUTER WORLD THIS MEANS YOUR ARE YELLING . I have no problem with this, I took your rant about things that effect no one as a yelling rant.

So with all the crap going down in the world, you yelled your brains out about reporting of TIGER and OBAMAS grades? Did someone get raped or killed yesterday? Perhaps someone got screwed by some government entity, who cares, Obama got a "C", let's crucify him. Again, I am not even an Obama supporter.

Now Palin's grades, thems be important. Take all the standardized tests given to kids these days and give them to Obama, Palin, Bush and McCain. I would bet money that Obama score would more than the other 3 combined. Even if I do not like all his policies, he is one of the smarter people to come close to this office in a decade. Bush won the election for Obama, have complaints, send them to those that voted for Bush the second time around and changed their minds within weeks, they got Obama elected.

31 Jul 2010 11:10 - 23 Jun 2013 17:02 #3 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic The Unbelieveable Media

Regards,
Major Bean

31 Jul 2010 12:07 #4 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic The Unbelieveable Media
Post, not sure what planet your living on, but the liberal spin is stinking up this thread..you are singing loud and clear for obama! No..most people didn't vote for him because of his experience, but against the republicans, for how stupid they behaved when they were in office...and yes...the republicans were foolish and some didn't follow the republican values that got them elected! Nmysys, is asking good questions! Here are some real issues for you to think about:
Where are the jobs obama promised? He said that he would keep unemployment under 8.5??? Now he blames bush for current record highs in the jobless rates..what a moonbat!
Healthcare...you happy about that? CBO says the numbers obama, pelosi and reid gave us are so far off, its not even funny!
Immigration...AZ can't even protect themselves, obama sues AZ..now he and some of your liberal pals (reid, polsi) are going to try to sneak mass blanket amnesty in the next few days, WHY? you can't get enough votes from the American people to support obama's bills and policies from destroying this country!
I can't wait for November...the people will speak and believe me, the door will spin quickly on many liberal dems who supported obama's deception of the American people!

31 Jul 2010 16:59 #5 by Local_Historian
Ummm it ws his legitimate birth certificate. don't know when they last time you had to produce your birth certificate, but my original is no longer considered "valid" because it doesn't have a state stamp on it. So I have to buy a new copy. Even my son's birth certificate is no longer valid for the same reason - and he's only 17.

If it ws a state issued birth certificate, that is legitimate and legal. Maybe you didn't get to see the one his doctor signed way back when, but you did get a copy of what exists in hawaii state records - which is as valid as you can get and 100% legal.

Totally possible neither a father or that he is listed as caucasian on his original- but why does it matter? He didn;t get elected cause he has a dad or not, and he already admits to being half white, so? Clearly he's not a white boy.

I'd understand if you were throwing a fit about the Governator, but come on.

And it's a moot point now.

31 Jul 2010 17:46 #6 by Residenttroll returns
I wonder how much that forged Hawaii birth certificate cost the Obama campaign?

31 Jul 2010 18:31 #7 by archer
Replied by archer on topic The Unbelieveable Media

residenttroll wrote: I wonder how much that forged Hawaii birth certificate cost the Obama campaign?

Don't forget the birth announcement from the time....how much would it cost to travel back in time to produce that? Wow.....the Obama campaign must not only have lots of money, but a hidden time machine. Way cool!!!!!!

31 Jul 2010 19:07 - 23 Jun 2013 17:03 #8 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic The Unbelieveable Media

Regards,
Major Bean

31 Jul 2010 19:14 #9 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic The Unbelieveable Media
Post do you remember that we have a Constitution and Laws, so it does matter. The subject matter was the State Run Media, not Obama, but I am really sorry that you were so set on complaining about my use of CAPS. I apologize. Yes I am older than you most likely, but I am not dead yet. I resent the fact that, now that you mention it, that Obama, your Messiah, has spent a $1,000,000 in order not to spend $10 to produce a legitimate copy of the birth certificate, though I wouldn't even consider myself a birther. I copied and pasted the whole thing from an e-mail sent to me, in order to talk about what used to be the mainstream media and how in the tank they are. Like it or not, admit it or not, there is no such thing as integrity left in this so called main stream media.

Yes my neighbors assuaged their guilt over the racial issue after being disappointed by George Bush and only hearing snippets of news in their busy lives trying to survive, saying Hope and Change. Truly how is that Obama thing working out for you. Are you really happy with the fact that he has bowed to other leaders, never before done by an American President, wanted to try terrorists in New York amongst the families that lost their loved ones, instead of in front of a Military Tribunal? Are you still drinking the Koolaid? If you actually looked at the copy of the Birth Certificate you would actually see a seal stamp saying received not born there, by the way.

31 Jul 2010 19:20 #10 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic The Unbelieveable Media
One last thing before I finish for the night. You have the right to your feelings and opinions. Remember that this is a Free country, and every man and woman who served in our Armed Forces did so, in order to allow you the freedom to that opinion, to express it or do whatever the heck you want to do with it. The groundswell you see and hear against this regime is the once silent majority of people who are sick and tired of having to live with being told how to live our lives by people who think they are the elite and know better than we do on how to live our lives, what cars to drive, what foods we should eat, how we should allow millions of "ILLEGAL" people to just pour into this country without going through the process, give up our right to protect ourselves and be armed, etc. You can argue all day, but we all know the minority is trying to control the majority and it won't last much longer, mark my words!!! Good Night!!

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds