The Unbelieveable Media

31 Jul 2010 20:23 #11 by archer
Replied by archer on topic The Unbelieveable Media

major bean wrote: Over 40 years ago my mother-in-law had a birth anouncement placed in the hometown paper giving the information that my son had been born. My wife and I lived hundreds of miles distant and I do not remember any reporters contacting me or my wife for the information. I wonder what Obama's grandma was doing whenever he was born. Do you reckon that she might have called the paper and had the notice printed?

A certificate of live birth is not a birth certificate. You are savvy enough about life to know that.

If your state or another state rejects you COPY of your birth certificate because of the lack of a state seal, that is because they want to make sure that it is not conjured on your part. Whenever you reapply to your state for an official copy, they will send you another picture of the exact same birth certificate (that was rejected without the seal) and stamp the copy with the state seal. Come on! you people are not that stupid are you? It is the lack of a seal that was being rejected, not the copy of the birth certificate.

Believe what you want....I really dislike people who call others stupid when they disagree with them, it tends to diminish your argument. How smart of grandma to have listed the hospital and everything on the birth announcement....guess she figured he might become president someday.

I do find it rather amusing that the State of Hawaii is satisfied, the federal government is satisfied, the Republicans are even satisfied (don't ya think that if there was any doubt they would have been all over it?)

Conspiracy theories are always interesting, rarely true. But have at it.....might keep you busy for decades to come.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2010 22:05 #12 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic The Unbelieveable Media
[quote="archer
Believe what you want....I really dislike people who call others stupid when they disagree with them, it tends to diminish your argument. .[/quote]

What about bitter clingers, ignorant, rednecks, racists, astroturf............

31 Jul 2010 22:15 #13 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic The Unbelieveable Media
When I supplied what I thought was my birth certificate for a passport, I was informed that it was not a birth certificate, but a registration of birth. No passport, until I got that birth certificate. I was so stupid, a bitter clinger, ignorant, rednecky, racist, astroturf-like AND such a hillbilly not to know the difference.

31 Jul 2010 22:48 #14 by archer
Replied by archer on topic The Unbelieveable Media

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote: Believe what you want....I really dislike people who call others stupid when they disagree with them, it tends to diminish your argument. .

What about bitter clingers, ignorant, rednecks, racists, astroturf............

sorry, I haven't the faintest clue what this post means.

31 Jul 2010 23:46 #15 by Local_Historian

archer wrote:

residenttroll wrote: I wonder how much that forged Hawaii birth certificate cost the Obama campaign?

Don't forget the birth announcement from the time....how much would it cost to travel back in time to produce that? Wow.....the Obama campaign must not only have lots of money, but a hidden time machine. Way cool!!!!!!

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

"Pouring in" eh? Been paying attention to the numbers lately? Less and less every month cross the border, and it has nothing to do with the policing of the border - it's because they have brains too, and know there's no point to go to another country for a job when the situation is getting to be the same as it is in their own country. Some days, easier to stay home - less risk.

Those numbers are out there - check it out.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds